GT - "The Anti-Christ"

Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't even almost like it.
2. I also hate rap, might have had something to do with it.
3. You know music in my opinion should have melody, rhythm, range of sounds, highs climaxing into some sort of higher level, then drops back down, lyrics intertwined that bring the whole record to some meaning.
4. Not, some steady beat, with words being flung out like throwing darts, and they are usually hateful crap, no respectable person would want to listen to.
5. Raps for people who are lost, mixed up and have nor anchor in thier realities.
8. This is just my opinion, not meant to attack anyones core beliefs in music.
9. Just opinion, now explan the better points of rap so too change my mind if you can.:eek:
10. If raps so good, you can explain why I'm wrong, eh?
11. Oh yeah, and rap sounds like the very same song done over and over with minor changes, lack of imagination if you asked me too, how boring and low brow.
12. Your turn,...Go!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
How the %$#%$ does anyone listen to this?
Same worn out beat over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Must have taken a whole 20 minutes to write the "lyrics".
Another 3-4 minutes to decide which dronish beat to "sing" along to.
Pheh...music should be an exercise in profound talent, imagination and soul.
Not some robotic mechanical rhythm with lyrics spilled out in the same rhythm over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't even almost like it.
2. I also hate rap, might have had something to do with it.
3. You know music in my opinion should have melody, rhythm, range of sounds, highs climaxing into some sort of higher level, then drops back down, lyrics intertwined that bring the whole record to some meaning.
4. Not, some steady beat, with words being flung out like throwing darts, and they are usually hateful crap, no respectable person would want to listen to.
5. Raps for people who are lost, mixed up and have nor anchor in thier realities.
8. This is just my opinion, not meant to attack anyones core beliefs in music.
9. Just opinion, now explan the better points of rap so too change my mind if you can.:eek:
10. If raps so good, you can explain why I'm wrong, eh?
11. Oh yeah, and rap sounds like the very same song done over and over with minor changes, lack of imagination if you asked me too, how boring and low brow.
12. Your turn,...Go!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:lol:

How the %$#%$ does anyone listen to this?
Same worn out beat over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Must have taken a whole 20 minutes to write the "lyrics".
Another 3-4 minutes to decide which dronish beat to "sing" along to.
Pheh...music should be an exercise in profound talent, imagination and soul.
Not some robotic mechanical rhythm with lyrics spilled out in the same rhythm over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

:lol:

:razz:

I narrowed your comments down to this one, not for any reason other than to quote you.

What you don't know is, the author really doesn't like rap or hip-hop either. But as a genre, it IS difficult to do and DOES take talent to pull off. I'm anxiously awaiting your musical contribution now, you might be the next coming of Hank Williams, to read your pablum!

So, step up out of the peanut gallery and let's see what YOU can do, how about? Otherwise, why knock others' efforts?

G.T., are you on facebook yet? There's a new app for bands and musicians....

Login | Facebook
He does have, and he's on my friend's list. Like most other intelligent facebookers (rare though they are) He doesn't use any of the apps.

Last edited:
I'm on regular facebook, but not as a Band or Artist. When my album's done I'm still going to make one as an Artist though.

Thanks for explaining all of that Midnight!!~ Midnight knows about "Art" because he partakes in the practice, of Art.

I wrote this song for a few reasons. The alliteration and Imagery is fun to play with over "Darker" instrumentals, and so I thought it was appropriate to take the Narrative to a Dark place.

The second verse was to "Bring it back," to a place more grounded in "I'm not REALLY---evil," it explains in a sense that I'm not "truly" being evil, but just exploiting the shit out of the fact that organizations label things as "evil" in order to gain something from it, whether it be control or dividends. This song, well this verse, points out the absurdity of that.

I'm saying "Hi, I'm the anti-Christ" because of my belief that the invention of "the Anti-Christ," to begin with, is completely Ridiculous.

3 things I wanted the Listener to take away from this:
1.) I'm trying to water down labels vis a vie watering down Language.
2.) If you like the Genre of "Dark" Music, hopefully you enjoyed the imagery.
3.) I'm not into Religious institutions.

I only responded in a giggle to Chess and whatiseem because their opinions of Rap (they don't like it)......lead the rest of their response in an *emotional* sense, a sort of immature way of handling a conversation.

Those sorts of opinions have no merit to me, or most other Artists except for the ones who fail to learn to dismiss "Haters," (and I hate using the word "Haters" because of what the hip-hop culture has made it into).

I'm not a big fan or Rap, itself, either. I like Rock and Roll simple as that. Heavy, emotional Music.

Rap is a hobby, and after learning for years and years and years how much goes into the craft, something those two posters *ARE*..........no matter WHAT, ignorant of....................my competative drive took over and I actually enjoyed hearing more and more progress. It's a self-achievement thing.

I also can appreciate Rap now, from a philosophical stance. If anyone wants to ask about it in a humane sort of way, sure. Do I have problems with glorifying street violence and that sort of demeaning women sort of thing? Sure, but I have an understanding of it and I'd be glad to share that understanding some day for anyone willing to have a conversation.

I appreciate y'all taking the time out to listen, as always.

Remember - before you post "shots" at me, that I put myself out there in the first place. Let that sink.

WHEN I WAS BORN, THE NOBLE LORD WOKE INSIDE A SOLAR-STORM,
HE LOOKED HIS PROPHET IN THE FACE AND SAID IT'S OVER FOR HIM.....
TOUCHED MY BABY HEELS, COULDN'T FEEL COLD OR WARM....
HIS LAST ORDER, GO TO THE PEOPLE...WARN EM...
HE TOLD EM' MAKE PEACE, CAPICHE, CUZ THEY'RE GONNERS...
HE SAID PREPARE FOR THE SWARM AT THE CORONERS....
HE SAID TO WARN EM OF A STORM THAT'S ENORMOUS....
HUDDLE UP YOUR LOVED ONES, SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS...
HE SAID MY BIRTH WAS THE DAWN OF THEIR SLAUGHTER
EVIL'S COME HOME AND HES HUNTIN FOR US FOREIGNERS....
HES SAID MY MOTHER WAS THE BRINGER OF THE ORDER.....
VOLCANIC ASH, PANIC AND DISORDER
THE BABY BOY WILL BE THE CAUSE OF THEIR HORROR....
TRAPPED INSIDE A THE HALLS.... HIS CLAWS AT THE BORDER

NOW I'M GROWN...FIRST PLACE I'M HEADED IS FOR ROME.....
BREAK STONE, TAKE THE POPE AND I'M SHREDDIN UP HIS ROBE...
MELT DOWN THE GOLD AT HIS VATICAN THRONE....AND SAY i'M HOME MOTHER FUCKERS
KNEEL DOWN.....(KNEEL DOWN)
i'M HOME.....LEFT BEHINd THE WOUNDS IN MY TOMB, MY BONES....MIX WIT OOZE, gt SPELLS DOOM.....THE SUN IS GUNNA TAKE A LITTLE VACATION....FREINDS....AND YOU'LL REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE...AND PRAY THAT IT ENDS.

ITS NOT JUST RAP... IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF RAP...... BUT IT'S NOT JUST RAP WHEN i'M SAYIN ALL THE FACTS IS IT? ....IT'S NOT the SHIT, WHERE IM LOADIN CLIPS AND SMACKIN BITCHES....IT'S TAKEN ROTTEN BODIES PACKIN THEM IN DITCHES....UH OH.......ARE YOU OFFENDED? ...UH OH.....YOU THINK i MEANT IT UH HUH , COURSE I MEANT....ELSE I WOULD NEVER SAID IT DUMMY......EVERYTHIN I SAID I GUESS I GET IT FROM MY HEAD - - THEN I RUN IT THROUGH MY PEN AND FROM MY PEN IS WHERE THIS STORY ENDS

it's the communication age, the plan must adapt, because the population's capped
at every inch that's on the map....and so the focus of control is the mind(the mind)..learn how to react and how to spin and blur facts.........the words, evil and live, they're mirrored images....so were beginning with the basics.....saying why you think that is? hummm.....take a minute to erase what ya think maybe ponder how we're taght to go against our basic instincts.....people with the power write our books and write our laws and, the poor stay spinnin on their vines like tarzan...
.invent a savior for controllin their behavior.....poke them and provoke them til they go against nature.....invent a place call it church call it sacred..... tell them that their leader is invisible and shapeless....tell them what's natural, is evil, it's hatred....tell them have faith .....and donate till your estate's rich

ITS NOT JUST RAP... IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF RAP...... BUT IT'S NOT JUST RAP WHEN i'M SAYIN ALL THE FACTS IS IT? ....IT'S NOT the SHIT, WHERE IM LOADIN CLIPS AND SMACKIN BITCHES....IT'S TAKEN ROTTEN BODIES PACKIN THEM IN DITCHES....UH OH.......ARE YOU OFFENDED? ...UH OH.....YOU THINK i MEANT IT UH HUH , COURSE I MEANT....ELSE I WOULD NEVER SAID IT DUMMY......EVERYTHIN I SAID I GUESS I GET IT FROM MY HEAD - - THEN I RUN IT THROUGH MY PEN AND FROM MY PEN IS WHERE THIS STORY ENDS

so the lord sent his troops, angel wit hoops on their heads, and they're dressed in their pure
white suits, i said let's get it on and end it put my boots on the ground, no cuteness around let their blood spill down, at age 29 my hatred is alive i've....basically survived by a lake that's made of fire....tracin back my ire is the fakeness in their eyes, i'm the shape of their demise this is damien disguised....now let her rise....smoke filled skies, no soul that's alive, that could hold, back an anger so vile....piles of these memories stacked up to a mile and the scars always overtake the smiles so i'm hostile...planet earth, this is my isle now, GT style sound is from 5 miles down.....no savior for me, so no savior for you....basically your mine because you';re playin my tune sucker

GT you know I'm always brutally honest in my critiques, and back in the day I was a little unimpressed by the way you were crafting your flows, fitting too many syllables into bars and what not.

You made a ton of tracks since then that I thought were fire, but this one I have to honestly say, was more like one of those tracks from back in the day.

I never really got the flow, and the beat was kind of cookie cutter for Shadowville. It actually sounded like something Dre and Em worked on together for a quick mixtape cut or something.

GT you know I'm always brutally honest in my critiques, and back in the day I was a little unimpressed by the way you were crafting your flows, fitting too many syllables into bars and what not.

You made a ton of tracks since then that I thought were fire, but this one I have to honestly say, was more like one of those tracks from back in the day.

I never really got the flow, and the beat was kind of cookie cutter for Shadowville. It actually sounded like something Dre and Em worked on together for a quick mixtape cut or something.

There's nothing brutal about it. I do disagree. Art is subjective.

There's nothing brutal about it. I do disagree. Art is subjective.

I always listen for beat first. If I don't feel a beat I don't usually ever find my way through the rest of the track. Even if I let it play out, it ends up being tough for me to digest it and actually feel the flow and the lyrics.

On a side note, you ever heard of Free B?

It doesn't ring a bell.

I like dark beats, this one was cool except I thought the Church Bells on the Chorus needed to be WAY more prevalant. There's no raise of emotion on the Chorus, that's where it failed for me.

It doesn't ring a bell.

I like dark beats, this one was cool except I thought the Church Bells on the Chorus needed to be WAY more prevalant. There's no raise of emotion on the Chorus, that's where it failed for me.

myspace/freebmusic

Check him out. White rapper from North Jersey. Pretty good!

He's looking for collabs.

I've got him spinning. Pretty ill. I dunno how to hit him, I'd collab.

Sorry bout that,

I narrowed your comments down to this one, not for any reason other than to quote you.

What you don't know is, the author really doesn't like rap or hip-hop either. But as a genre, it IS difficult to do and DOES take talent to pull off. I'm anxiously awaiting your musical contribution now, you might be the next coming of Hank Williams, to read your pablum!

So, step up out of the peanut gallery and let's see what YOU can do, how about? Otherwise, why knock others' efforts?

1. Sure I can, Im more of a rocker.
2. George Harrison, Beatles, Jackson Browne, Bob Dylan, Clapton Crosy, Stills and Nash, Niel Young, .:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. I wonder where I could find a studio band in Fort Worth, Texas area?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure I can, Im more of a rocker.
2. George Harrison, Beatles, Jackson Browne, Bob Dylan, Clapton Crosy, Stills and Nash, Niel Young, .:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. I wonder where I could find a studio band in Fort Worth, Texas area?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Let's hear some. Oh wait, you need a band? GT and I do not, for some reason. It's the 21st Century see, most if not all of the music can be done in the virtual world.

GT writes all of his own material, he doesn't do covers of others. Can you even record a vocal track?

Forum List

Back