G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Bob09-02-09013.jpg

Bob09-02-09021.jpg

Bob09-02-09022.jpg

Bob09-02-09004.jpg

Last edited:
In retrospect, I'd have named this "post your photos" thread. It's not allll about me, ya know. :)

YO! That's a friggin AWESOME idea, with the mic in the sound-proofed box like that!

I've never seen that before! I used to record a lot of artists and I padded a whole room in a rental, and had to spend a whole day fixing it all up and putting it back to the way it was right before I moved out. It sucked.

I make instrumentals in my spare time, which I pretty much have none of these days. But I used to do it regularly as a side business.

Get at me about it sometime.

The main reason I'm getting pics out there, is so people have a picture in their minds of what I look like when they're listening to my Album which comes out in December. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it, others will snub a cheek at me and I will masterfully ignore them. :)

He ain't young enough to be MY kid.

'Sides, dem ain't no kid shoulders/arms. :badgrin:

:lol: @ how bad I'd :eek: up your face.

Just playin. :eusa_angel:

:eusa_eh:

Whoa ya know what? I read your post quick and thought it simply said dem aint no shoulders/arms. I totally missed the word "kid" so I thought you were cracking on me. lol. I was kidding, in my response, but I apologize nevertheless.

You're forgiven your inability to read...

Implying that you'd smack a girl around, however....

Not in a zillion lifetimes, and not to save my own life would I. It was said in jest.

Yep. Everything works too. Just got the pretty knocked off of me!!! That "train wreck" is what I call getting old!!!:lol:

How old are ya man? Life can't be THAT rough on your mirrors. :razz: A little fresh sun on your face, a clean shave, some jogging. You'll be aight. I'll take you to the club w/me.

two more days till my wedding. yikes!!~

28...my son is 27....your a kid...at least a kid with a g/f and hopes of grandchildren.....damn now he is gonna wonder why i am pissed this early...at him...

Forum List

Back