GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Gall stones. That feels like a heart attack too. I know. Happened to me 3 times thinking it was heart attack.

Yeah but that doesn't radiate from the shoulder and a gall bladder attack usually hits shortly following a meal.
Wrong. It hit my jaw, my arm, my chest, and had nothing to do with what I ate. Took them forever, but they finally did a more in depth test and said it was a gall stone the size of a big assed marble.
I have high tolerance for pain but those attacks made me cry.

I've never had a gallbladder attack hit me anywhere but the chest.

Gall stones. That feels like a heart attack too. I know. Happened to me 3 times thinking it was heart attack.

Yeah but that doesn't radiate from the shoulder and a gall bladder attack usually hits shortly following a meal.
Wrong. It hit my jaw, my arm, my chest, and had nothing to do with what I ate. Took them forever, but they finally did a more in depth test and said it was a gall stone the size of a big assed marble.

That's why even the ER thought it was a heart attack. It started in my jaw...slammed down my arm and BAM..in the chest. Dayum that hurt. Happened 3 times in ER in the course of 2 years. They finally took the gall bladder out.

That's why even the ER thought it was a heart attack. It started in my jaw...slammed down my arm and BAM..in the chest. Dayum that hurt. Happened 3 times in ER in the course of 2 years. They finally took the gall bladder out.

My doctor wants to take mine out. I've never been in the ER with it, I usually just deal.

My brother in law lost his sense of smell. I asked him once "how do you know if my sister is clean down there if you can't smell?" and he said "when my eyes water, I know it's bad".

True story.

Lol... You guys are going to say "what the fuck" when I say it's time to schedule the cruise and you guys can call my travel agent and get the plane ticket and emailed brochure. This is going to be fucking hilarious.

My doctor wants to take mine out. I've never been in the ER with it, I usually just deal.
Keep it if you can. Google No Gall Bladder Problems. It's there for a reason, that bladder. If I knew what was waiting for me once they took mine..I woulda dealt with the pain and kept it.

Lol... You guys are going to say "what the fuck" when I say it's time to schedule the cruise and you guys can call my travel agent and get the plane ticket and emailed brochure. This is going to be fucking hilarious.
What's hilarious is that even assuming this is true, you feel a need to prove this to a bunch of people on the Internet

Forum List

Back