GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
East coast time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hidefsociety/2015/08/19/gt-lone-of-hi-def-society-casual-chat

^stream there. You can also call in. Numbers at the link.

***special note: this is NOT a show. Repeat NOT a show. Just a casual hangout, to shoot the shit and to also troubleshoot the issue from Sunday. If the issues are giving us a tizzy, you may find dead air at times but Ill do my damndest not to have that happen.***

Again, just a casual hang out tnite. Not a radio show. Please call and join us, talk about whatever the hell you want to, too.

Board drama can be discussed but board rules will apply.**

LoneLaugher

I'll be around.

Can't guarantee I won't be tanked, but I'll be around. This waiting for a damned phone call is going to be the death of me.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I'll be around.

Can't guarantee I won't be tanked, but I'll be around. This waiting for a damned phone call is going to be the death of me.
Then you can call if youre buzzy

I'll be drinking a few beers. Not enough to get buzzed. But I'll tell you this it won't be buzweiser. I drink Samuel Adams Boston lager. There's definately better beer than this but its what I have on me and its better than Budweiser.

East coast time.

GT & Lone of Hi Def Society, casual chat

***special note: this is NOT a show. Repeat NOT a show. Just a casual hangout, to shoot the shit and to also troubleshoot the issue from Sunday. If the issues are giving us a tizzy, you may find dead air at times but Ill do my damndest not to have that happen.***

Again, just a casual hang out tnite. Not a radio show. Please call and join us, talk about whatever the hell you want to, too.

LoneLaugher

What the fuck you mean board rules will apply? Are you telling me that I'll be banned for discussing why I was banned?

East coast time.

LoneLaugher

What the fuck you mean board rules will apply? Are you telling me that I'll be banned for discussing why I was banned?
You wont be banned from here most likely...but youll have to be hung up on and edited out of the replay because the board and the show partnered to bring the show....

To the board.

That should make sense

East coast time.

LoneLaugher

You wont be banned from here most likely...but youll have to be hung up on and edited out of the replay because the board and the show partnered to being the show....

To the board.

That should make sense

most likely LOL you training to be a mod GT?

East coast time.

LoneLaugher

You wont be banned from here most likely...but youll have to be hung up on and edited out of the replay because the board and the show partnered to being the show....

To the board.

That should make sense

Forgive me im daft tnite and cant tell whats real and whats fake .....

But, does it make sense to you not to do things like reveal ppls personal info or diss all the mod actions and shit.......

When the hub for the show's live discussion segment of the audience is....

Here?

Cmon.

East coast time.

LoneLaugher

To the board.

That should make sense

Forgive me im daft tnite and cant tell whats real and whats fake .....

But, does it make sense to you not to do things like reveal ppls personal info or diss all the mod actions and shit.......

When the hub for the show's live discussion segment of the audience is....

Here?

Cmon.

I wouldn't reveal people's personal information bro. Okay maybe I'd repost a Craigsist Ad or something but that's about it.

Forum List

Back