GT is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Hello everyone,

Some may know me, some may not. Nevertheless, I am here for the enjoyment and social-networking :razz:

Any musicians in the house, PM me if you're game to do some collaboration work via MP3 sharing over the net.

Peace!!

Oh,

I won't deny that I found out about this site through BTF, Mal. But I'm not in a "line," so to speak, I'm actually networking as much as I can while I'm working on my new album. It's also a great time-passer at work, because I do and exceed what's expected of me within the first four-hours of a day, usually. :eusa_shhh:

Oh,

I won't deny that I found out about this site through BTF, Mal. But I'm not in a "line," so to speak, I'm actually networking as much as I can while I'm working on my new album. It's also a great time-passer at work, because I do and exceed what's expected of me within the first four-hours of a day, usually. :eusa_shhh:

Say Hi to the Douchebags for me!... ;)

Welcome... I am a Noob too.

Popular with the Left, as always.

:)

peace...

peace...

Aight, I'll say hi to GFB for you. lol.

But in all seriousness, I'm not here to attack anyone. I'm not left n'or right but hate politics, as I've always maintained. I just comment when I feel people are being/judging/stereotyping out of line, is all. I am the anti-bully, who bullies bullies. :razz:

It's all good, hope to have some good discussion with ya.

peace...

Aight, I'll say hi to GFB for you. lol.

But in all seriousness, I'm not here to attack anyone. I'm not left n'or right but hate politics, as I've always maintained. I just comment when I feel people are being/judging/stereotyping out of line, is all. I am the anti-bully, who bullies bullies. :razz:

It's all good, hope to have some good discussion with ya.

Thank you... And you the Same.

This is the way all "Hellos" should go...

Again, Welcome, GT.

peace...

Hello everyone,

Some may know me, some may not. Nevertheless, I am here for the enjoyment and social-networking :razz:

Any musicians in the house, PM me if you're game to do some collaboration work via MP3 sharing over the net.

Peace!!

Welcome! We have a nice little music section here, with great debates/discussions on various genres of music/bands/artists.

Let us know when your album comes out!

Hello everyone,

Peace!!

Welcome G.T.!

Peace...

GT!

Welcome to USMB. I am still a n00b as well, until EZ says I'm not. You'll like it here, I'm pretty sure! If not, you'll stay because you'll definitely like EZ!

Where did we go Wrong, XXXXX?... :dunno:

peace...

"Zone 1": Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics" rules.

Answer is in the question, your obsession with flame trolling isnt rlly my thing.

Welcome, G.T. You look familiar. Do you happen to have a sock named aaronleland?

Welcome, mal. As a n00b, you'll find that I'm the coolest guy on this message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back