GT - "Black"

This is the rap singer eots introduced me to, G.T.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjp8yuEBjxs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjp8yuEBjxs[/ame]

He is very political, which is one reason I like him. If you watch this video, you'll see he has used material in the public domain in his videos.

Just a thought.....I'd be willing to bet most footage from the 1980's or earlier is no longer copywritten, apart from movies.

I've heard him. He's pretty cool.

I just have to find a good loooong day to learn how to edit videos and what not. I wish I could have someone come here and walk me through it.

I've heard him. He's pretty cool.

I just have to find a good loooong day to learn how to edit videos and what not. I wish I could have someone come here and walk me through it.

Onna my friends is a cameraman for movies and tv productions, G.T. I might could ask him to recommend a decent resource for the novice videographer, if you like.

GT is there some history between you and cali girl that I'm unaware of?

I have a hard time believing she just popped in to shit all over you like that for no reason.

What's the deal?

We cut each others throats, drink vinegar and piss down each other's necks, toss the dead body in the white van bring it to a pipe shove it tight so the pipe jams.

And when the pipe jams, we can take our right hands
And flip the cali bitch off right quick, right man?

GT is there some history between you and cali girl that I'm unaware of?

I have a hard time believing she just popped in to shit all over you like that for no reason.

What's the deal?

We cut each others throats, drink vinegar and piss down each other's necks, toss the dead body in the white van bring it to a pipe shove it tight so the pipe jams.

And when the pipe jams, we can take our right hands
And flip the cali bitch off right quick, right man?

:razz:

Do they have a category for 'total crap'? You'd do well in that one.

Beday?> (sp?)

Ignore CG, G.T.. You are just getting blowback because I like your stuff, and she cannot agree with me or else her hair catches on fire.

Sad, really, to see but evidentially it is possible to develop so much animosity towards a fellow USMB-er that you also start hating on everyone else they seem to like.

Yep, it's all about you. Fucking idiot.

I have teased GT for months about his music. And I shall continue to do so. But please do continue talking out of your stupid ass, Maddie.

GT - BLACK
# 502 in HipHop out of 1,666,717 songs
# 65 in Hardcore Rap out of 218,678 songs

502 outof over a Mill, and 65th out of 200K+. Keep it streaming!!

Madeline, CG can be as harsh as she wants about my music, she's still alright. You should hear what my Gram has to say about it! :shock:

GT - BLACK
# 502 in HipHop out of 1,666,717 songs
# 65 in Hardcore Rap out of 218,678 songs

502 outof over a Mill, and 65th out of 200K+. Keep it streaming!!

Madeline, CG can be as harsh as she wants about my music, she's still alright. You should hear what my Gram has to say about it! :shock:

You may need to thank the US Army for some of that. Apparently, some of them like it... no accounting for taste. :lol:

ahaha. Thanks 4 that, appreciate it. I've had my music over in Iraq b4, young lady. Ironically, there's a whole circuit over there, where somehow our Troops are actually able to record/rap themselves. Not sure how that works, but they do it! My 1/2 brother Marty was in Afghanistan and my Brother in law was a part of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Hoorah

Forum List

Back