Grumpy

S

Shattered

I hate when people sneak into your driveway (in an excellent neighborhood, mind you), and steal your "Support Our Troops" magnets (4 - two of which can not be replaced because they no longer sell them here) off your car, and then suddenly, while driving to work, your tire "goes flat" on your nice brand new car. :(

Way to go Kerry fans. :cry:

You *laughed* at me - you're lucky I don't come up there and rip your ears off, and shove them....well, you get the point.

Hobbit said:
That's why I refrained from proudly wearing my political alignment. I figured it'd be dangerous, especially in college.

Im not afraid to wear my political alignment at college. my car has a Bush Bumper sticker. i figure if they keyed my car i wouldnt notice so who cares. if their lives are that sad thats their problem not mine.

I understand how you feel though.

I've noticed that those are just the antics of the liberals. See the libs do that because thats the only way they can have any advantage over the conservatives. Now see, the conservatives are typically all around smarter, and can own them in any discussion and they know it. That's why they go outside at night and feed on patriotic stuff. It's not their fault, it's just the unfortunate lifestyle they have been forced to live by the media. Please guys, let's not denounce the liberal ways, it's just a disease...

I think SE's offering to be "nice" to you, Jackass. :D

He even put lipstick on for the occasion...

Sir Evil said:
rofl.gif

I wanna know where this little guy came from?

Said1 said:
I saw a bumper sticker that said that once. I felt like writing F-you on it, with magic marker. I only use my powers for good now. :dev1:

Aww! I'd pay money for that bumper sticker! :D

My fav. was "Screw you and your inner child".

Semper Fi said:
I've noticed that those are just the antics of the liberals. See the libs do that because thats the only way they can have any advantage over the conservatives. Now see, the conservatives are typically all around smarter, and can own them in any discussion and they know it. That's why they go outside at night and feed on patriotic stuff. It's not their fault, it's just the unfortunate lifestyle they have been forced to live by the media. Please guys, let's not denounce the liberal ways, it's just a disease...

:bsflag:

nakedemperor said:

So what would your response/reasoning be, NE? Or, will you just chalk it up to sheer "coincidence"?

Forum List

Back