Gruesome details in the attack on Bataclan by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

I remember hearing right after the attack some articles had stated some decapitation then they quickly removed that detail and stated they had sharp weapons. I am getting tired of the media being censored.
What is worse about it is they censor themselves. Of course their selective outrage is duly noted. They are so fast to show us details and report when any black man is killed by any white guy or cop. Oh, they are so fast to tell us all about that.

Oh, but when brown non Christian scumbag terrorists murder white people....and rape women.....

well something about that does not fit the narrative, does it?
Read about what they did at the Beslan school siege. It will make you sick...but then there are numerous incidents in recent history, where such atrocities have taken place by the Religion of Peace.

It is all so disgusting...but ...but...but....like...like...like...if only we could silence those damn Christians.:uhoh3:

Look at what happened in the former Yugoslavia where bodies were mutilated to strike fear into the peoples minds. I wonder what the muslims would say if the world did the same to them ?
You know full well what the Muslims would say. If that were to happen, we all know what side the left would take.

And now that they are so few in numbers their voices would be lost in the screams

The only asshole I have seen in this thread is you. You laugh at the very real pain and suffering that was suffered by the victims of that horrible crime. What a fucked up scumbag you are.

Hey, scum bucket, were you just as "upset" when the "gruesome details" were revealed about those babies at Sandy Hook being slaughtered by the guns you and your ilk help maniacs to have and kill with?

BTW, moron I'm NOT laughing at the slaughter in France, I'm laughing at your equally fucked up right winger(gipper) above who believes in conspiracy theories he gets out of his rotten rectum....Did you help him get those theories out of his rectum?..
Let us not forget those who continue to insist that Sandy Hook didn't really happen...that it was a government Black Flag ops.
Here we go. He was white, therefore he was acting like a Christian.

The left folks. The left.

And why do you allow them to get away with this, turn the tables and point out that the left supports child rape amongst other things. Watch their grass roots supporters run a mile when they see that it is true, no grass roots support and they have no voters to give them power. No power and they are open to arrest for crimes committed. Just look at obama who appealed to the grass roots with his medical bills that had the wrokers paying not only insurance for their own treatment but taxes to pay for the trteatment of unemployed drug dealers and muggers

Forum List

Back