Growing talks of a Revolution

Nov 15, 2009
There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

Voting no longer brings the change the American people want.

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Bought and paid for corporate media demolishes any new political party.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

Last edited:
There are growing talks of a Revolution and it is quite scary. Americans are getting increasingly upset and saying things like......

It is now indisputable that voting in a new President or playing musical Parties only changes sock puppets.

Replacing democrats with republicans isn't kicking anyone out.....It's just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

We now get debunking propaganda on television to sway people instead of new official investigations like they ask for.

Americans have it too easy to revolt. Take away their cell phones, HDTVs, Facebook and IPods and they will grumble.

Revolution takes depravation and Americans are too tied to their remotes

There will be no revoloution unless the vidiot tube tells us to do it.

This country has evolved to something far different than when it was founded.

For the longest time the Tea Party ONLY existed on the internet and our controlled media wouldn't even acknowledge their existence until they finally had to.

Do you have a flag?

Yes and I still love my country.

If there is a revolution I will be one of the first to head into the mountains and live like Grizzly Adams.

I just wish our government would make the neccessary changes to be more transparent and not sneaky and secretive.

Do you have a flag?

If there is a revolution I will be one of the first to head into the mountains and live like Grizzly Adams.

I just wish our government would make the neccessary changes to be more transparent and not sneaky and secretive.

so instead of taking back your country you are going to run and hide.

that pretty much sums up all i ever need to know about you.

quite scary? that would be the best thing in the world to happen if it actually did.I dont see it happening though the way the american people have let this country deteriote to the point it has where out forefathers would rightly be ashamed if they were alive today and see how we let all this happen becoming a government of the corporations,for the corporations and of the corporations instead of the people.

of course voting no longer brings change,these candidates are selected for us,we dont elect them.everything you said is so true.

Last edited:
I think there may be a revolution at the ballot box during the next couple of election cycles. Other than that it will be business as usual.

photo-tea-bagger-with-n-word-300.jpg

'I tell yer right now! We gown get dat black man outta office!' :p

Revolution? Stupid talk that. I remember the whackos with the Republic of Texas group: bunch of damn idiots.

quite scary? that would be the best thing in the world to happen if it actually did.I dont see it happening though the way the american people have let this country deteriote to the point it has where out forefathers would rightly be ashamed if they were alive today and see how we let all this happen becoming a government of the corporations,for the corporations and of the corporations instead of the people.

of course voting no longer brings change,these candidates are selected for us,we dont elect them.everything you said is so true.

It’s always laughable to hear people talk about the problems in the country when they couldn't pass a high school grammar test or spell "deteriorate". The founder of the University of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson, would be really outraged that in over 200 years, his lineage can't spell "deteriorate" or use proper English.

As for being ashamed of the country; hardly. Strongest country on earth, freedom still totally intact despite the chicken littles whining about their supposed freedoms being usurped, highest standard of living in the world, and oh yeah, the greatest country in the world when it comes to lending a helping hand to neighbors in need.

Maybe I missed it but did the Germans or Russians, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Koreans, or Cubans send a hospital ship to Haiti? Oh wait, it was just us. Haiti may, in a good year, contribute what; 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of total goods to this nation much less the world? Yet we are there, days after disaster to help in any way we can.

Jefferson and company would be quite proud of the US in 2010 in spite of the twoofers. I'm sure the founding fathers had persons who were as mentally retarded as you two but that didn't stop them from crafting this great nation--and it doesn't stop anybody from enjoying this wonderful land today. You simply represent a pimple on the ass of humanity.

Only the din of ignorance is calling for any type of new investigation into 9/11 and seeing as how there have been no major inaccuracies in the 9/11 Commission Report unearthed to date, there is zero need for any such investigation.

I do hear what is being said about elections and reform on that front is needed. Americans get precisely the type of government they deserve; much to the chagrin of the twoofers, one isn't "picked out" for the public. Every 2 years, you have the ability to make a statement. I would wager that you twoofers who are deaf on logic and dumb on facts are quite mute when it comes to making such a statement.

Do you have a flag?

so instead of taking back your country you are going to run and hide.

that pretty much sums up all i ever need to know about you.

Let me ask YOU something...are you surprised that the guy who wants to make a difference is the one who is going to run and hide? It doesn't surprise me at all.

For the longest time the Tea Party ONLY existed on the internet and our controlled media wouldn't even acknowledge their existence until they finally had to.

so very true.I highly recommend people to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION video to understand why things will never change as long as we have the two party system,It explains it all.Like Creative said,its just a changing of socks,thats it,I have that video in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

Last edited:

so very true.

Not true, I think you two have been teabagging for quite a while. :tongue:

This came from my thread about a voting revolution so I will comment on it. As I said in my thread this is not the intent of the voting revolution. It is pefectly acceptable to replace a mutli term republican with a brand new republican or a multi term democrat with a brand new democrat. Its not re-arranging the chairs, its throwing the chairs overboard and going with deck loungers instead.

I would prefer people voted in non-party independants but thats an even more difficult sell then trying to get people to break away from the status quo with their incumbents.

so very true.I highly recommend people to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION video to understand why things will never change as long as we have the two party system,It explains it all.Like Creative said,its just a changing of socks,thats it,I have that video in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

Once again its not the changing of socks...its burning your socks and wearing rubber soled slippers instead.

As far as the tea party comment its true...i've been online and at protests since 2003.

This came from my thread about a voting revolution so I will comment on it. As I said in my thread this is not the intent of the voting revolution. It is pefectly acceptable to replace a mutli term republican with a brand new republican or a multi term democrat with a brand new democrat. Its not re-arranging the chairs, its throwing the chairs overboard and going with deck loungers instead.

I would prefer people voted in non-party independants but thats an even more difficult sell then trying to get people to break away from the status quo with their incumbents.

Or, why don't you guys just all vow to turn over 75% of your tax refund (trust me, CD is getting a refund if he pays at all) to a candidate. Average refund is what, $1,500, so thats about $1,120 bucks or so. You get 50,000 people to do that you have over $5,000,000 dollars; enough to go nationwide with your message. The average representation of a House seat is 450,000 people so are you telling me you can't get about 1 in 12 to do that? If not, I'm guessing the country isn't as ripe for revolution as some claim it is.

If "everybody" is clammoring (sp?) for such a revolt, why not just accept the reality of the situation that money talks and get into the conversation?

Once you get there, you can change the rules to make political ads free so there is no need to raise $5M.

The reason that won't work is because nobody is willing to put their money where their mouth is. So...Americans get the America we deserve.

Forum List

Back