Growing old?

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
:lol:Lets us more MATURE people show what the younger posters have to look forward to as the age.

1-When a woman gets older her hair grows in places it shouldn't but when men grow older they lose hair they shouldn't.

2-You see what looks like a little mole on your face and you remember all those years when you were young and tanning...so you run to the doctor thinking skin cancer, only to have the doctor tell you...it's an old age mark. :lol:

3-I loved when I hit 40 years old. I was outside with my kids and they were doing summersalts. I as a young girl was in gymnastic's so I knew how to do back handsprings and all. Well I decided to show off and do a perfect cartwheel, only to fall short and my body hurt. The mind is willing but the body says "I don't think so lady"

Ok just a few, I know you all have some funny ones so bring it on.

PS typed really fast, and no spell check...oh wait...old age again. :lol:

Whom ever said when you get older you have more Patience LIED

:lol:Lets us more MATURE people show what the younger posters have to look forward to as the age.

1-When a woman gets older her hair grows in places it shouldn't but when men grow older they lose hair they shouldn't.

alright since you brought this up....i have been premature gray well it is no long premature...but i have had gray hair since i was about 22...but the rug doesnt match...so my question..does the rug not turn gray....o shut up duckie

2-You see what looks like a little mole on your face and you remember all those years when you were young and tanning...so you run to the doctor thinking skin cancer, only to have the doctor tell you...it's an old age mark. :lol:

o how true....i do have mild skin cancer and the last time they took something off...the nurse calls with this long ass latin name for what i had....i of course respond with "what is that"...she replies...."old age spot" i ask her to repeat and spell the latin name for me

3-I loved when I hit 40 years old. I was outside with my kids and they were doing summersalts. I as a young girl was in gymnastic's so I knew how to do back handsprings and all. Well I decided to show off and do a perfect cartwheel, only to fall short and my body hurt. The mind is willing but the body says "I don't think so lady"

in my youth....back when dinsaurs roamed the earth...i was a hell of a skater...i could do anything...dance...backwards..twirl...roller skater..that is....i could twirl 5 or 6 times then go right into a fast skate and then twirl and go backwards...well when younger friends ask me to go with them...i said yes....lets just think of it as zombie skating

Ok just a few, I know you all have some funny ones so bring it on.

PS typed really fast, and no spell check...oh wait...old age again. :lol:

o by 55...i have enough facial scars for 3 people or more

o and do you get in the shower with your glasses on?

no sillie the skin cancer ....one surgeon kinda got nutzo and gave me half a friggin face lift lol

well he could have done it without the scar going from my eye to my friggin ear....

the worse thing about going into the shower with my glasses is it takes me a minute to realize why i cant see when the glasses are steamed up...

last year i was going into work and put my glasses in my pocket...when i got to the time clock which is one small room and there are 3 or 4 of us....i start freaking out....i cant see....i couldnt see the cards or anything...so i am standing there ....going ...whats wrong why cant i see...when someone mentions ..where are your glasses....

well he could have done it without the scar going from my eye to my friggin ear....

I thought that was your trademark?
the worse thing about going into the shower with my glasses is it takes me a minute to realize why i cant see when the glasses are steamed up...
take them off?

last year i was going into work and put my glasses in my pocket...when i got to the time clock which is one small room and there are 3 or 4 of us....i start freaking out....i cant see....i couldnt see the cards or anything...so i am standing there ....going ...whats wrong why cant i see...when someone mentions ..where are your glasses....

we'll get you one of those things that holds your glasses around your neck, gramma :eusa_angel:

Thanks y'all! I feel a lot better now :lol:

Staring 45 full in the face and the only new thing I have to report is I find there is an optimal distance to read the written word and it is not near my face ....lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back