Growing Muslim Population in Europe - A powder keg

What is wrong with "Islamic Outreach"? We have people all the time seeking to convert people to their brand of Christianity - hell, some of them even do it door to door. It's part of religious freedom.

Does Christianity have a female dress code? Which is your favourite from the below? Would you get a choice even?

what-are-the-differences-between-the-burka,-niqab-and-hijab-data.jpg

From someone who actually lives in the middle of it.

It looked like downtown Baghdad when I left.

And it looked similar when going through American immigration.

The Pro-Islamic Propagandists deserve nothing less than getting Culturally Enriched up the ass from their Muslim pets sans condoms and lube.

I think the issue is Sharia Law. Many of my friends in Germany are increasingly concerned about the President of secular Turkey wanting to implement this law in his country.

This is also from the UK Census of 2011, this is the proportion of those who are Muslim in London. Nearly the whole of North London is becoming a Muslim Colony.

1280px-Islam_Greater_London_2011_census.png

Here's the same map from an article in The Guardian newspaper of Britain.

muslim.gif

21.01.05 London's religions | guardian.co.uk | guardian.co.uk

Take a walk around the top end of Oxford Street, going towards Marble Arch.

I've also heard the Call to Prayer booming out in central London.

The UK Government for a long while have contributed to such a dangerous climate.

This photograph is from 2003, this is that lunatic Islamic Cleric Abu Hamza giving a prayer meeting, there in the middle of a street. Notice the idiot policemen just standing there.

h_99272157.jpg

Then this rabble, again, the police are there looking on.

20britain.600.gif

This is from the London 2012 Olympics, the men in the yellow t-shirts are from Islamic-Outreach, an organisation that actively seeks to get people to convert to Islam, amongst other things that they do.

Islamic-Outreach-2012-Summer-Olympic-Games-London-2.jpg

Here's a ton of them blocking a residential street, asses in the air and praying, again the police, this time are standing guard....so are the UK police now told that on UK taxpayers money, they have to allow Muslims to block roads?

muslims-pray-in-streets-of-london.jpg

I remember when he was locked out of the Finsbury Park Mosque, and did his thing outside in the streets.

That's a notorious Mosque where Radical Islam and hatred of The West was preached, oh but they had a leadership change and stuff :rolleyes-41:

Finsbury Park Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pro-Islamic Propagandists are either Muslim, Muslim converts OR as many now think, they're paid to troll this garbage on Internet Forums and Twitter and Facebook etc.

Or they're just mentally ill and are Attention Seekers.

10 Myths About Muslim Immigrants in the West

1. Muslims have a higher birth rate than other religions, and will take over the world by population
....Today, it is readily apparent that Islam is not connected with population growth. Just look at Iran, the world’s only Islamic theocracy, where the average family had around 7 children in the 1980s — and has 1.7 today, a lower rate than France or Britain. Or look at the United Arab Emirates, with 1.9 children per family. Or Turkey, ruled by an elected party of devout Muslims for a decade, which now has 2.15 children per family. Or Lebanon, which, despite Hezbollah’s rise, has only 1.86 children per family (so that its population will soon be shrinking).

Around the world, the global average Muslim family size has fallen from 4.3 children per family in 1995 to 2.9 in 2010, and is expected to fall below the population-growth rate, and converge with Western family sizes, by mid-century. This is a crucial sign that Muslim societies are undergoing a major modernizing, secularizing wave — even if they elect Islamist parties while doing so.

2. Immigrants from Muslim countries are going to swamp us

People look at the huge families of many new Muslim immigrants and imagine them multiplying at exponential rates. But this is a bit of an illusion — as are many of the figures suggesting that Muslim immigrants have fertility rates higher than in their homelands. This is because most new immigrants have most of their children in the years immediately after their arrival. The way we calculate Total Fertility Rate — the measure of average family size — is by taking the total number of births a woman has had and extrapolating it across her fertile life. As a result, because immigrants tend to have most of their children soon after arriving, scholarly analyses of their actual family sizes show that they appear to have more children than they really do.

In reality, the family sizes of Muslim immigrant groups are converging fast with those of average Westerners — faster, it seems, than either Jewish or Catholic immigrants did in their time. Muslims in France and Germany are now having only 2.2 children per family, barely above the national average. And while Pakistani immigrants in Britain have 3.5 children each, their British-born daughters have only 2.5. Across Europe, the difference between the Muslim and non-Muslim fertility rate has fallen from 0.7 to 0.4, and is headed toward a continent-wide convergence.

3. Muslims will become a majority in European countries

In fact, we now have several large-scale projections based on population-growth trends and immigration rates which show that the Muslim populations of Europe are growing increasingly slowly and that by the middle of this century — even if immigration rates are not reduced — the proportion of Muslims in Europe will probably peak somewhere short of 10% (it is currently around 7%). By that point, Muslims will have family sizes and age profiles not that different from Europe in general.

Your source quoted a ton of statistics with no citation!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1465589748.471820.jpg

What is wrong with "Islamic Outreach"? We have people all the time seeking to convert people to their brand of Christianity - hell, some of them even do it door to door. It's part of religious freedom.

Does Christianity have a female dress code? Which is your favourite from the below? Would you get a choice even?

what-are-the-differences-between-the-burka,-niqab-and-hijab-data.jpg

There is no uniform Islamic dress code - depends on the region you live in and the cultural customs of that region. There is nothing in the Quran that states a woman must wear any of those things. And yes, there are Christian dress codes for women, depending on which sect you belong to. There are also female dress codes for Hindus, and Orthodox Jews.

10 Myths About Muslim Immigrants in the West

1. Muslims have a higher birth rate than other religions, and will take over the world by population
....Today, it is readily apparent that Islam is not connected with population growth. Just look at Iran, the world’s only Islamic theocracy, where the average family had around 7 children in the 1980s — and has 1.7 today, a lower rate than France or Britain. Or look at the United Arab Emirates, with 1.9 children per family. Or Turkey, ruled by an elected party of devout Muslims for a decade, which now has 2.15 children per family. Or Lebanon, which, despite Hezbollah’s rise, has only 1.86 children per family (so that its population will soon be shrinking).

Around the world, the global average Muslim family size has fallen from 4.3 children per family in 1995 to 2.9 in 2010, and is expected to fall below the population-growth rate, and converge with Western family sizes, by mid-century. This is a crucial sign that Muslim societies are undergoing a major modernizing, secularizing wave — even if they elect Islamist parties while doing so.

2. Immigrants from Muslim countries are going to swamp us

People look at the huge families of many new Muslim immigrants and imagine them multiplying at exponential rates. But this is a bit of an illusion — as are many of the figures suggesting that Muslim immigrants have fertility rates higher than in their homelands. This is because most new immigrants have most of their children in the years immediately after their arrival. The way we calculate Total Fertility Rate — the measure of average family size — is by taking the total number of births a woman has had and extrapolating it across her fertile life. As a result, because immigrants tend to have most of their children soon after arriving, scholarly analyses of their actual family sizes show that they appear to have more children than they really do.

In reality, the family sizes of Muslim immigrant groups are converging fast with those of average Westerners — faster, it seems, than either Jewish or Catholic immigrants did in their time. Muslims in France and Germany are now having only 2.2 children per family, barely above the national average. And while Pakistani immigrants in Britain have 3.5 children each, their British-born daughters have only 2.5. Across Europe, the difference between the Muslim and non-Muslim fertility rate has fallen from 0.7 to 0.4, and is headed toward a continent-wide convergence.

3. Muslims will become a majority in European countries

In fact, we now have several large-scale projections based on population-growth trends and immigration rates which show that the Muslim populations of Europe are growing increasingly slowly and that by the middle of this century — even if immigration rates are not reduced — the proportion of Muslims in Europe will probably peak somewhere short of 10% (it is currently around 7%). By that point, Muslims will have family sizes and age profiles not that different from Europe in general.

Your source quoted a ton of statistics with no citation!

View attachment 77713

I quoted some other sources.

The Pro-Islamic Propagandists deserve nothing less than getting Culturally Enriched up the ass from their Muslim pets sans condoms and lube.

I think the issue is Sharia Law. Many of my friends in Germany are increasingly concerned about the President of secular Turkey wanting to implement this law in his country.

A lot of Turks are concerned about Erdogon too....he's working on grabbing a lot of power.

A lot of Turks are concerned about Erdogon too....he's working on grabbing a lot of power.

I know that too. I live amongst them.

How do you rate his chances of success for destroying the Turkish Republic? He reminds me of Putin.

How do you rate his chances of success for destroying the Turkish Republic? He reminds me of Putin.

I don't think that far.

The nice migrants in Italy don't like their their housing or Italian food, apparently.

Just had dinner with my Turkish friend, here in the USA. And she is more informed about it than I. As with everything else, nothing is clear cut. Erdogan is pushing for Sharia Law. It might happen, it might not. Some think joining the EU might prevent if from happening. Then again, it might not.

We both agreed, look to Iran as a cautionary tale.

Unfortunately, the Ataturk Turks, the progressive western looking Turks that are Europeans in every way are outnumbered by the ignorant country Turks that vote for Erdogan, an Islamist. Before, when the military was relatively independent an Islamist like Erdogan would have been removed. Erdogan purged the Ataturk Turks from the military, so there is no hope for Turkey. Iran will become secular and Turkey will become Islamist within the next 10 years. And, the Europeans will never allow this Islamist Turkey to join the EU.

Just had dinner with my Turkish friend, here in the USA. And she is more informed about it than I. As with everything else, nothing is clear cut. Erdogan is pushing for Sharia Law. It might happen, it might not. Some think joining the EU might prevent if from happening. Then again, it might not.

We both agreed, look to Iran as a cautionary tale.

Thanks...I'm rather worried, but it's from the outside looking in.

The nice migrants in Italy don't like their their housing or Italian food, apparently.

This again shows that they don't belong in Western nations, who DOESN'T like Italian food?

I know of nobody who doesn't like Italian food.

Forum List

Back