Growing military, cutting tax on rich, Medicare, day care, UE, Meals on wheels, etc

Pubs: I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and go after the deficit (in 2036)- do the dupes even know their vulture capitalist's platform?

Health costs and public college costs doubled under Boooosh. Our health care costs twicw as much as anywhere else,and with #38 results....Pubs- "best in world"- if you're a billionnaire....

#14- Pure Pubcrappe- Top rate-39%, Corps are paying 12%, Megarich 15%... Birth control SAVES insurers money, let alone WELFARE, dummy. No funding for abortion. Phones cost $6, great deal for UE, Phone Co, country, haters.

Thanks to Pubs for the DEPRESSION, fools, and the dumbest policies and wars ever. You deserve power to cheat us again (in 2036)...Pubs- Lie nonstop, screw the
nonrich, hate and divide. How dumb and hateful can Pubs and the most misled voters in the world get? Memorize my sig and get more fact than a lifetime of Faux/Rush/Beck/Breitbart etc...

How dumb and hateful? I don't know... but you seem to achieve it pretty well. Moron.

Why would I hate pubs who have ruined the country and the world forever, and now, even worse, divide off their dupes with lies and hate, and refuse any compromise just to make the opposition look bad.

In the days of insipid isolationism, and THAT corruption, huge rich/poor gap, bubble, bust, and depression (ruined the league, gave rise to Ger. +Jap. militarism, let them run wild until WE were finally attacked), the dupes were "silent majority" types, minding their own business, Now they're snarling loudmouths/haters who think they know something after listening to Rush, Beck and Hannity.
Pffffft!

So, how's the austerity working in Tory dupe country? People love the university and training cuts, jobs and growth are soaring? NOT! Why not add some greater defense spending? LOL!

How bout some actual argument, transplanted Polecat? Love Man. City!

The dupes don't know their platform! Hilarious! The machine goes on about irrelevant BULLSHYTTE distractions..., forgets what they've done and are doing to the nonrich. Memorize my sig, chumps, and change the channel. Also FULL of that 75% who don't know who we fought in WWII, etc.

And now you know how Pubs lose the election...

Pubs: I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, and raise military spending...

Seriously, Pubtroll, PLEASE take your idiocy and shove it . You just bring down the tone of the conversation and the country.

???? :confused: You only ever communicate like the poster boy for severe brain injury and you are worried about bringing "down the tone of the conversation"? Now we know you're a flaming hypocrite as well as a drooling moron. Did they actively uneducate you there at Hotchkiss? I'm sorry I couldn't have been there to save you.

why should anyone respond to this thread when there is no links on any of your claims..

or we are just suppose TAKE YOUR WORD on it I guess.
He was experimenting with the sound of catch-phrases, Stephanie. He gets paid by the ferocity and number of posts.

There's apparently no rule against soliloquies in the DNC disbursements book. :lmao:

why should anyone respond to this thread when there is no links on any of your claims..

or we are just suppose TAKE YOUR WORD on it I guess.
He was experimenting with the sound of catch-phrases, Stephanie. He gets paid by the ferocity and number of posts.

There's apparently no rule against soliloquies in the DNC disbursements book. :lmao:

He is one of many. He isn't earning his pay no matter the amount.

Yup, it's a paid conspiracy, dupes, LOL. Any real arguments, any knowledge or intelligence at ALL? I didn't think so.

You don't know the Ryan Plan, that Romney's all for it, and wants more military spending? True ignorant Pub dupes! This what they meant when they found Pub dupes get MORE ignorant when they watch their "news"...Pub dupes, stupidest voters of the most lying, thieving, greedy, STUPID party in the modern world...

Last edited:
Good policy? Debt relief in 2036?

And does this absolve Obama of his abysmal spending record? Of course not. All it does is level the playing field and affirm that both of them will explode the debt exponentially.

Yay, choices!:cuckoo:

Under Obama the defcit has gone from 1.4trillion to 1.3 trillion so like always the right wingers are clulees and reatards

Did I say the word deficit? I better go back and check. Nope, not there. I said DEBT.

And spending 0.1 trillion less than Bush is nothing to sing praises about. To me it just means that Obama is 0.1% less of a financial moron than Bush was.

And does this absolve Obama of his abysmal spending record? Of course not. All it does is level the playing field and affirm that both of them will explode the debt exponentially.

Yay, choices!:cuckoo:

Under Obama the defcit has gone from 1.4trillion to 1.3 trillion so like always the right wingers are clulees and reatards

Did I say the word deficit? I better go back and check. Nope, not there. I said DEBT.

And spending 0.1 trillion less than Bush is nothing to sing praises about. To me it just means that Obama is 0.1% less of a financial moron than Bush was.

Obama was given a 1.4trillion deficit so blaming him for something he was given is dishonest and stupid. Both REagan and Bush were given low deficits/surpluses and expanded those deficits obama has lowered the deficit

Why do Pubtrolls like you even hang around. You're an embarassment to your party and the country. Oh right, also typical...

You 2 don't even have stupid talking points, just go right into irrelevant insults...Pubtrolls! (the only kind...)

I always have my sig, full of facts you're not told and lies you are...c'mon, morons...anything? lol

Obama was given a 1.4trillion deficit so blaming him for something he was given is dishonest and stupid. Both REagan and Bush were given low deficits/surpluses and expanded those deficits obama has lowered the deficit

So you're saying that Obama is powerless to reduce the deficit any more than 0.1 trillion? While Bush and Reagan had absolute power to turn a surplus into trillion dollar deficits? You're making Obama sound pretty weak.

Besides, Obama has been in office for over three years now, the current deficit is all his. Well, his and the other ass-hats in DC.

Pubs have blocked congress since 2/4/2010. Only Pub dupes believe that Pubcrappe. Obama offereed 4.1 trillion in cuts and Boner and the Pubs ran for the hills- also every time he offers the kind of jobs bills the old non Tea Party GOP always supported...

No compromise "Un-American GOP" (TIME)

Forum List

Back