Growing military, cutting tax on rich, Medicare, day care, UE, Meals on wheels, etc

Bump for the ignorant...despite the irrelevant BS that's all over the silly OPs on the Board, THIS is what your mega rich corporate swine candidates are running on: Tax cuts for the rich and destroying Medicare, money for the military, nothing for Medicais, SS and many other prorams that keep people alive in their mess of an economy. You dupes are unbelievable fools....

bump to educate the brainwashed who vote on stupid wedge issues Pubs will never do anything about but BS the dupes...abortion, small government, COMMUNISM!!! LOL, NWO LOL, immigration, health reform etc etc

Despite the claims of the Romney supporters around here that it's the Democrats/liberals who don't want to talk about the economy,

when you bring up Romney's actual real life plans for the economy, this is what you get,

dead silence.

Clearly even the 'nuts around here know that Romney's plans are unworkable and indefensible.

Hell, Romney won't even allow himself to be held to account on what his plans are. He goes on Foxnews to get softballs from suckholes,

and that's about it.

why should anyone repond to this thread when there is no links on any of your claims..

or we are just suppose TAKE YOUR WORD on it I guess.

Pub dupes!! Don't know Romney's PLATFORM. LOL! but totally up to date on all the Faux outrages/conspiracies/hate talk...so dumb...

Last edited:
Good policy? Debt relief in 2036?

And does this absolve Obama of his abysmal spending record? Of course not. All it does is level the playing field and affirm that both of them will explode the debt exponentially.

Yay, choices!:cuckoo:

Obama offered a 4 trillion dollar cut and the Pubs ran for the hills. Romney would make the deficit worse AND screw the nonrich...

Averting the SECOND Pub depression and keeping Pub victims from becoming homeless costs BIG MONEY!! Fer chrissake.

Pubs should be out of power for years if there's any justice, but: PUB DUPES!! Arrrrrgh...

Franco I agree. You liberals have it all right. Plan:

Tax rate for the rich 75%

Fund for every sexually mature women to receive free birth control.

Fund every abortion.

Give the poor a debit card to use for whatever they like, inlcuding nails, and hair salons.

Give them cell phones too, with texting.

Pass government controlled healthcare, because the government does such a great job with other functions, with very little waste.

Cut military spending 50% Who needs 'em?

If you don't want to work, then don't. We have plenty of money.

Wait... how did we end up like Greece, Spain, Italy...???

Franco I agree. You liberals have it all right. Plan:

Tax rate for the rich 75%

Fund for every sexually mature women to receive free birth control.

Fund every abortion.

Give the poor a debit card to use for whatever they like, inlcuding nails, and hair salons.

Give them cell phones too, with texting.

Pass government controlled healthcare, because the government does such a great job with other functions, with very little waste.

Cut military spending 50% Who needs 'em?

If you don't want to work, then don't. We have plenty of money.

Wait... how did we end up like Greece, Spain, Italy...???

Personally I think everything needs to take a cut.

If your gonna cut Defense then you need to cut everything. That includes Welfare and everything that goes with it.

We now have 49% of the population that pays no Fed taxes. What happens when it hits 50% or 60%??

Greece anyone??

Pubs: I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and go after the deficit (in 2036)- do the dupes even know their vulture capitalist's platform?

Health costs and public college costs doubled under Boooosh. Our health care costs twicw as much as anywhere else,and with #38 results....Pubs- "best in world"- if you're a billionnaire....

#14- Pure Pubcrappe- Top rate-39%, Corps are paying 12%, Megarich 15%... Birth control SAVES insurers money, let alone WELFARE, dummy. No funding for abortion. Phones cost $6, great deal for UE, Phone Co, country, haters.

Thanks to Pubs for the DEPRESSION, fools, and the dumbest policies and wars ever. You deserve power to cheat us again (in 2036)...Pubs- Lie nonstop, screw the
nonrich, hate and divide. How dumb and hateful can Pubs and the most misled voters in the world get? Memorize my sig and get more fact than a lifetime of Faux/Rush/Beck/Breitbart etc...

Last edited:
bump to educate the brainwashed who vote on stupid wedge issues Pubs will never do anything about but BS the dupes...abortion, small government, COMMUNISM!!! LOL, NWO LOL, immigration, health reform etc etc

Had to bump your own thread four times before you could successfully beg a response, you illiterate, hyper-partisan moron?

You need to work on both your OCD and your GED, you SOB.

Seriously, Pubtroll, PLEASE take your idiocy and shove it . You just bring down the tone of the conversation and the country. Love it or leave it- we won'y miss your hate/stupidity, corruption, stupid wars, and depressions...Pub dupes.

Pubs: I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and go after the deficit (in 2036)- do the dupes even know their vulture capitalist's platform?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back