growing Islamophobia

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Aries, May 27, 2017.

  1. Call Sign Chaos
    Offline

    Call Sign Chaos BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    2,537
    Thanks Received:
    374
    Trophy Points:
    90
    Ratings:
    +1,804
    God you are one stupid collaborating whore, if only 34% would go to the police that by default means that the other 66% would not. So fuck you stupid fucking bitch.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Call Sign Chaos
    Offline

    Call Sign Chaos BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    2,537
    Thanks Received:
    374
    Trophy Points:
    90
    Ratings:
    +1,804
    Those who have allowed the enemy in the gates and who continue to advocate on their behalf will suffer the fate reserved for all traitors, we are coming.
     
  3. gtopa1
    Offline

    gtopa1 Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Messages:
    7,944
    Thanks Received:
    2,544
    Trophy Points:
    380
    Ratings:
    +11,190
    The difference between treason and just being dumb politically is huge. There must of course be a Court Case BEFORE the executions.

    Greg
     
  4. Death Angel
    Offline

    Death Angel Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Messages:
    6,911
    Thanks Received:
    1,489
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +7,875
    2 out of 3 muzzies side with their religion over the lives of the citizens of "their" country. I bet the truth is, it's even greater than 2/3. Muslims LIE.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  5. Death Angel
    Offline

    Death Angel Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2016
    Messages:
    6,911
    Thanks Received:
    1,489
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +7,875
    Can we torture Muslim killers too, or are we just holding our own to a higher standard?
     
  6. Call Sign Chaos
    Offline

    Call Sign Chaos BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    2,537
    Thanks Received:
    374
    Trophy Points:
    90
    Ratings:
    +1,804
    I'm all for extrajudicial executions of these collaborating scum, in many if not most cases the government is in on this treason, especially in Britain, the dead collaborating whore Jo Cox who was in on the Rotherham conspiracy of silence would be a good example of that.
     
  7. Marion Morrison
    Online

    Marion Morrison Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2017
    Messages:
    14,694
    Thanks Received:
    3,055
    Trophy Points:
    270
    Ratings:
    +15,639
    I don't know what Carter did, except to try to be diplomatic with barbarians?

    If you mean the Cuba thing, eh.
     
  8. SeaGal
    Online

    SeaGal Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2016
    Messages:
    636
    Thanks Received:
    204
    Trophy Points:
    160
    Location:
    a land remembered
    Ratings:
    +583
    The funny thing about bigots - when they look in the mirror they don't recognize themselves. ;) (orange man, FOX watchers?)

    For example - who cares about the religion, skin color or gender of elected officials and first responders? It is expected they will do their jobs regardless of religion, skin color or gender, not in spite of it. Right?

    At this point in time, it is those who claim to be your fellow believers who are blowing up children at concerts, running down and stabbing innocent people in the name of your god - and rather than condemn their actions or express sympathy for the victims you point out that of the 1.6 to 1.8 Billion Muslims only 0.001 % (more than a million, btw) are extremists. Non-muslims do get that...your anger is misdirected.

    To assume that they are out to blame all muslims is a straw man stuffed with stereotypes, paranoia and bigotry. Even the wizard can't give that straw man a brain.


    ps - if I missed your condemnation of the slaughter-in-the-name-of-religion and expressions of sympathy for the victims, my apologies.
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Iceweasel
    Offline

    Iceweasel Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2013
    Messages:
    43,358
    Thanks Received:
    6,399
    Trophy Points:
    1,870
    Location:
    Washington State
    Ratings:
    +33,192
    ISIS just attacked Iran's parliament, so maybe they finally jumped the shark.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. froggy
    Offline

    froggy Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    Messages:
    9,548
    Thanks Received:
    1,479
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +2,397
    Origin Of Islam


    Islam is man made religion most man made religious followers get sucked in to terrorism and then people blame all religions as being terrorist.
     

Share This Page