Growing Hidden White Racism

Why'd you change your post, idiot? Realized you'd fucked up?

Yes, I got the attributions mixed up. Hoped to fix it before you were offended, but apparently you got a quick draw ont he message board here, lol.

I appologize for offending you inadvertantly, if I have.

Edit: I take back my apology.

You can eat shit and die.

Last edited:
You take this message board as representative of the country as a whole? Are you fucking high?

What better sample do you have in mind?

If YOU don't have any reasonable data you should stick to offering personal anecdotes and stop making insupportable generalizations.

I have explained myself several times, but now it is clear that you are just spoiling for a fight.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

As much as it pains me to agree with anyone who epitomizes stupidity as clearly as yourself, I must agree: How is anyone aware of anything, including changes in social attitude, if it is "Hidden."

Apparently the only one that sees it is the OP?

Perhaps the OP would like to express his opinion regarding other "hidden" racial mysteries?

Is the Easter bunny actually a black or white rabbit?

I dfont know if I am the only one that sees this stuff happening or not, but to play off desCarte a bit, I can only suppose that people in the same enviornment may experience things similar to me. Why not?

I am hearing this at bars and informal gatheirngs of average folks. So I cannot help but wonder if what I am hearing is not something others are also expereincing, and if so, this is not a good thing.

Your Thesis:

"The sspread of white attitudes that dismiss blacks as sub-human, in effect, is becoming more blatant with each day" suggests more about the quality of the crowd you are hanging out with (informal gatherings of average folks) than any change in the 2008 popular vote which was 69,456,897 (Obama) to 59,934,814 (McCain).

I am refering to what seems to be agrowing minority of whites, and I am sure there is plenty of room among those millions that voted for McCain or that simply sat out the elections, so your numbers dont prove anything.

Obama received the most votes for a presidential candidate in American history.

Again, it does not disprove what I am aboserving.

I doubt that there has been any "spread of white attitudes" during the past 4 years. I mean its not like they bombed Pearl Harbor. Even after flying jets into buildings, Arabs were not widely regarded as "sub human," but rather the tragic consequence of a culture stunted by religious zealotry.

I dont see nearly as much hatred directeed at Arabs as I see flung at blacks in general.

But hey, if you would rather think that this isnot the case, go for it.

I am really not interested in proving this to anyone, just trying to see if any other people have been noticing the same kind of thing.

So I got you down as a firm 'No'. Thanks.

Blacks have done nothing in the past 4 years to become anything like targets of what you are precieving.

WHo said that they did? What ethnic group deserves to be treated as subhuman?

Again, how does all this RETRO fighting over 40 year old affirmative action cases coincide with th OP's statements regarding the rise in racist and bigoted actions and advocation in this country since Obama was elected? Remember, it was the FBI and Secret Service folk that pointed out how it was anti-black prejudice words and actions and threats on the rise. NOTHING in their evaluations pointed to the supposition and conjecture you and JimBowie advocate. So again, how do YOU and the OP get from point A to point B?

It has to do with what they are calling racism. It isn't It's a rejection of what has become 'established' rules.

You're not making sense, Annie. No one is talking about "rejection of established rules", we're talking about open advocation of racial bias against a black President (and subsequently the black population) in America. The definition is clear, as is shown here:

CNN: Death Threats Against Obama Increase By 400 Percent | The Public Record

Report: Antagonism Towards President Obama, Changing Racial Demographics Spur U.S. Hate Group Rise | The Hinterland Gazette

NOTHING there about "liberals" or white backlash 40 years hence affirmative action. So again, how do YOU and JimBowie get from point A to point B with your assertions?

Affirmative ACtion is not needed to spur white 'backlash'. The minority prone to this stuff will find whatever reasons that they need.

But our first black President has not been proof of moving into a 'post racial' society, but the threshold for proving one is not racist has been moved even higher. Now you are a racist if you simply think that there is no more major forms of racism in the US. How can anyone defend themselves with such ideological nuttery?

So, some have hit their limit and are saying, 'screw it. dont care what anyone thinks' and just unloading only to discover that many others think and feel the same way.

Then we have the way the Holder DOJ has refeused to prosecute blacks under hate crime violations or civil rights violations as though that is opnly for whites. The President has on several occasions jumped the gun and commented in favor of a minority in some controvercy or anoother only to find out that the early press storylines were misleading.

Whites see that kind of crap and many of them draw the wrong conclusions, that blacks only want civil rights in order to make whites more vulnerable to crime and abuse by blacks. I cant tell you how many times I have heard this said over the last twentyyears, but the evidence simply did not support it. It is not so strongly leaning toward honest law enforcement so much these past few years, and many are taking it the wrong way.

The bottom line is it is more than a little stupid to assume that almost 70 million Americans would vote for a mandingo in 2008, ...

320 million minus 70million still leaves quite a few millions there, Samson.

but that any significant number would hate mandingos in 2012 simply because one is the US President.

Who asserted that?

....and thus see that my questions to JimBowie and Annie remain valid.

Can you restate your question you had for me? Iam not sure that Annie and I have the same understanding of the situation, though we seem to be close, so I am not sure what question was for Annie and what was for me.

WTF are you babbling about?

If there was any racism in the incident you linked to it would have been racism between white and asian.
He's referencing the comments.

Emma, if you read the comments, do you find them as outrageous as I did?

I knew several people in the KKK when I was growing up and none of them talked like these racists did in that comment section. Not any *I* knew anyway.

WTF are you babbling about?

If there was any racism in the incident you linked to it would have been racism between white and asian.

I knew several people in the KKK when I was growing up and none of them talked like these racists did in that comment section. Not any *I* knew anyway.

Yeah, they were pretty bad. That's what you get when you have anonymous comments on the interwebs. Most of those people would probably never utter such crap in real life.

I saw someone with a brown hat eating noodles and listening to music today. Has anyone else noticed the explosion of people with brown hats eating noodles and listening to music all over the country recently? It's really a fascinating and wide-spread phenomena.

I m not talking about mere bigotry or preference for ones own. The sspread of white attitudes that dismiss blacks as sub-human, in effect, is becoming more blatant with each day.

The comments on this story:
Cops: Teen Beaten Unconscious Following Dodge Ball Fight « CBS Houston
illustrates what I am talking about. This kind of thing was not often read on sites prior to Obama and when they did bob to the surface like a toilet bowl floater, they were almost immediately denounced in such strident terms that the idiot would go elsewhere.

Not any more.

And having grown up in the South in the sixties, I remember that the sort of people who would talk racist trash post 64 were a minority of low income whites, but not educated whites. In the past two weeks I have overheard three racist comments by white men who were dressed proffessionally and twice I was told to my face blatantly racist things like, 'F^&* Obama, that damned N*$%^r. Things wont get better till that monkey gets thrown from office.'

The guy who said that wasn wearing a sweat stained blue collar shirt, or overalls like one might have expected low-brow racists to wear after the 64 Civil Rights Act. This man is a financial pro handling lots of loans to commercial outfits and was very well dressed at the time.

Obama has failed to lead this country toward a non-racial vision, instead giving free reign to the race baitors and making the situation far worse.

I pray it does not explode, but I fear it eventually will.

Obama failed to turn Confederate Republican bigots from their disgusting ways? Give me a break.

Yeah, they were pretty bad. That's what you get when you have anonymous comments on the interwebs. Most of those people would probably never utter such crap in real life.

That used to be true, but over the last year or so I have heard it in quite public places like popular resturaunts and boaling alleys.

The racists seem to be getting bolder and maybe the weaknesses they see in Obama incite them to some degree?

I m not talking about mere bigotry or preference for ones own. The sspread of white attitudes that dismiss blacks as sub-human, in effect, is becoming more blatant with each day.

The comments on this story:
Cops: Teen Beaten Unconscious Following Dodge Ball Fight « CBS Houston
illustrates what I am talking about. This kind of thing was not often read on sites prior to Obama and when they did bob to the surface like a toilet bowl floater, they were almost immediately denounced in such strident terms that the idiot would go elsewhere.

Not any more.

And having grown up in the South in the sixties, I remember that the sort of people who would talk racist trash post 64 were a minority of low income whites, but not educated whites. In the past two weeks I have overheard three racist comments by white men who were dressed proffessionally and twice I was told to my face blatantly racist things like, 'F^&* Obama, that damned N*$%^r. Things wont get better till that monkey gets thrown from office.'

The guy who said that wasn wearing a sweat stained blue collar shirt, or overalls like one might have expected low-brow racists to wear after the 64 Civil Rights Act. This man is a financial pro handling lots of loans to commercial outfits and was very well dressed at the time.

Obama has failed to lead this country toward a non-racial vision, instead giving free reign to the race baitors and making the situation far worse.

I pray it does not explode, but I fear it eventually will.

Obama failed to turn Confederate Republican bigots from their disgusting ways? Give me a break.

Lol, rdean chiming in for his comment from the peanut gallery.

Thank you RDean!

I saw someone with a brown hat eating noodles and listening to music today. Has anyone else noticed the explosion of people with brown hats eating noodles and listening to music all over the country recently? It's really a fascinating and wide-spread phenomena.

Sarcasm is a cruch for weak minded people who suspect that they have lost the valid arguments.

But lets take your bullshit and apply it to other areas:

Has anyone noticed the explosion in people chatting on their phones as they drive?
Has anyone noticed the explosion in people buying PC tablets to replace their PCs?
Has anyone noticed the explosion in people wearing dark clothes and hoodies everywhere?
Has anyone noticed the explosion in people FX' new series 'Justified'?
Has anyone noticed the explosion in people driving motorized tricycles on the roads?

ETc.

That used to be true, but over the last year or so I have heard it in quite public places like popular resturaunts and boaling alleys.

Oh, do you boal? Are you a good boaler? Do you have your own boaling shoes?

:eusa_whistle:

Hey, jimbo, maybe the republican election slogan this year can be:

Vote against Obama to save the country from white racism!

Forum List

Back