Growing Evidence that the "Novel Coronavirus" is a Military Weapon Researched/Modified by Chicom Ar

84354354_3062053890495833_8924522826510106624_o.jpg

The 'conspiracy theory' is going main stream

fools.

These fkn assholes are part of Sundar's ( darth Vaders) snitch and censor network......... that's why they slap it all in here AND or DELETE it,
LOW INFORMATION IDIOTS LOVE TO CONTROL THE ABILITY OF OTHERS THINKING ON THEIR OWN/DECIDING ON THEIR OWN! So instead do like Hilter did HIDE everything the pricks didn't like.

These fkn assholes are part of Sundar's ( darth Vaders) snitch and censor network......... that's why they slap it all in here AND or DELETE it,
The thing that gets me is there is no opportunity to explain or justify why you think the thread should remain in the forum you put it in.

Some liberal wackjob whines about it and the mods poof it here to bury it and you the poster have no idea till long after.

It is just another way for ass hole liberals to censor things that they dont like.

The thing that gets me is there is no opportunity to explain or justify why you think the thread should remain in the forum you put it in.

Some liberal wackjob whines about it and the mods poof it here to bury it and you the poster have no idea till long after.

It is just another way for ass hole liberals to censor things that they dont like.

I'm well trained on the situation trust me I know the feeling. In fact, I know the feeling so well I put the gawd dam NON-INFOWARS sites in
conspiracy myself.

Google musta made this site their bitch lol.......

Forum List

Back