Growing Arab Support For Israel

Of course the Muslim would defend the GUTTER “ religion” that spews intolerance . If that’s not hate, what is it?
You are the one spewing intolerance and hatred. ... :cuckoo:

to unite formally, as by treaty, league, marriage, or the like (usually followed by with or to):Russia allied itself to France.
to associate or connect by some mutual relationship, as resemblance or friendship.

Sorry, but you're the one spewing intolerance, bigotry and Hatred.

What do you think about the Azerbaijani political relationship with Israel?
It's another small country of little consequence like the UAE trying to suck up to the West and Israel for economic reasons.
Even though the government is playing butt buddies with the Zionists.
I'm confident the citizens still hate Israel. ... :cool:

Why would they?

As an Azerbaijani Jew, born and raised in a majority-Muslim country that has deep and lasting ties to Israel, I see this agreement as an opportunity for peace and unity in a region where many believe that is not possible. The economic and diplomatic gains are significant, but the identity shift for the UAE is perhaps the most meaningful thing that has begun to occur and will continue to develop exponentially.

You don't see me attacking the beautiful religion of Judaism they way you attack Islam.
I only attack Zionists and

Do you know any?

Yes, You attack=
You don't see me attacking the beautiful religion of Judaism they way you attack Islam.
I only attack Zionists and the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Thank you for admitting you attack Zionists. Below is the definition

A movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

The Vast majority of Jewish people believe the Jewish State has the Right to Exist

Of course the Muslim would defend the GUTTER “ religion” that spews intolerance . If that’s not hate, what is it?
You are the one spewing intolerance and hatred. ... :cuckoo:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Zionists in Israel stop agitating the Palestinians with peace offerings & land concessions & just treat the Pali's with the love, respect & justice they receive from their own Arab brothers in Arab countries?

Don't you agree Sunni?

The new peace deal between Israel and the UAE is about chasing weapons sales. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The neocons want Israel and Arab countries in the area to play nice with each other so that the US can sell even more weapons to all of those nations which are involved.

Basically, it's like this. Everybody hates Iran, right? Okay, so lets stock up on all of the new bombs and fighter jets. Please remit payments. lol.

They wanna flood the entire area with weapons under the illusion of peace deal.

Of course, Netanyahu is playing dumb like he doesn't know anything about it, but that's a load of horse pucky.

Even Netanyahu's own cabinet questions his consitent claim about hey, man, my name's muffin, I dunno nuffin...

It's the same extortion racket that has been the foundation of our foreign policy for decades.
With all that conspiracy talk,
you seem too easily buy into headlines.
That's why you never actually understand.

Here's a homework assignment,
find who first published about the F-35's?

It's another small country of little consequence like the UAE trying to suck up to the West and Israel for economic reasons.

Amazing how little you know...

Azeris are not all Ayatollah Khomeini,
they know what the Iranians and Arabs are.

I've already told you, Arabs have no idea the kind of Jews they've made their enemies,
we've got entire middle east in one country- Azeris, Kurds, Syrians, Yemenites and Iranians you name it.

And Azerbaijan is famously one of the fastest growing economies in the region,
of all the Arab states only Oman and Kuwait precede by 'Global Economic Competitiveness':

Last edited:

I've already told you, Arabs have no idea the kind of Jews they've made their enemies,
we've got entire middle east in one country, Azeris, Kurds, Syrians, Yemenites and Iranians you name it.
It's not amazing to me. Sunni's a convert.

He built his hate and his responses are mostly all canned diatribe. In the conservative party, he's much like a Koch sucker without the Koch support.

Why would they?

As an Azerbaijani Jew, born and raised in a majority-Muslim country that has deep and lasting ties to Israel, I see this agreement as an opportunity for peace and unity in a region where many believe that is not possible. The economic and diplomatic gains are significant, but the identity shift for the UAE is perhaps the most meaningful thing that has begun to occur and will continue to develop exponentially.

It's about the mountain people, we think very alike.
There's a Soviet saying: "Armenians ask 'don't beat the Jews', they always come for us next".
Think Kurds, even the Muslim Azeris in Israel, are like closest brothers, a very similar mentality.

There's a reason why the mountain Jews are such a large contingent in the Mista'arvim.

we've got entire middle east in one country, Azeris, Kurds, Syrians, Yemenites and Iranians you name it.
It's not amazing to me. Sunni's a convert.

He built his hate and his responses are mostly all canned diatribe. In the conservative party, he's much like a Koch sucker without the Koch support.

Same dynamic as with Ba'alei Tshuvah,
overcompensation and rigidness.

It takes a generation, that's what happening with the 'Abrahamic accords'.
The sons of the Arab baby-boomers are filling the leadership position,
doing first steps to Tshuvah after adolescence in radicalism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back