"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

Sounds like to me someone is speaking from experience..... So GT, you like showering guys huh?

My wife's in my pic. What a fucking tool. Where's your pics at, or wait.....that'd probably be embarrassing....nevermind nevermind.

Sorry, but I dont need to prove Im not gay by posting pics of my hot wife.... Plus there are lots of guys out there who get married to hide their "gay-ness"
:fu:.

This is just silly and off topic now......

She was there before this gay fucking conversation.

I'm all for private shower stalls, which solves this non-issue fairly nicely.

And btw, gays have *been* showering with straights, in the Military. You're late.

And there we start with the logistical and billeting nightmares

Yep.... he says there is just money sitting around and they have nothing to spend it all on :confused:

I dont know where folks think this money comes from.

For the gov't, well they have us gold egg laying geese to funnel more & more of our hard earned "gold eggs" right down the shitter, or in this case, right down the shower stall :doubt:

This has got to be one of the most deviant lame duck Congesses in the nations history :evil:

Next its the START treaty.....

Yep, lets just neuter America so we cant hurt anyone any longer....
:eusa_whistle:

FUCK OBAMMA AND ALL HIS CHRONIES!

I hate them all...!!!

My wife's in my pic. What a fucking tool. Where's your pics at, or wait.....that'd probably be embarrassing....nevermind nevermind.

Sorry, but I dont need to prove Im not gay by posting pics of my hot wife.... Plus there are lots of guys out there who get married to hide their "gay-ness"
:fu:.

This is just silly and off topic now......

She was there before this gay fucking conversation.

Alright you win.... your not gay, and I really dont give a fuck.

That make ya feel better? :cuckoo:

By the way.... she is pretty. Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited:

And btw, gays have *been* showering with straights, in the Military. You're late.

HAAHAHAHAHA

You said "Private Stalls"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck intalling THAT!

ah man, thanks for the laugh.

but yeah, we've been showering together for a long time, just have to learn to be carefull with the soap. :lol:

HAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but yeah, we've been showering together for a long time, just have to learn to be carefull with the soap. :lol:

I get that... dont get me wrong, I know gays have been in the military.
The problem now is... you will be having these openly gay "queens" who EVERYONE will know is gay.
You still going to be comfortable around them naked?

Sorry, I dont buy it... this is being used for a different motive, and thats a shame IMO.

The military is not going to fall apart over this.

Anyone that thinks that couldn't have served.

will there be fights? of course. Men stuck in tight spaces will start fighting for any reason. It relieves the bordom.

Any gay Vet cought checking out a straight is likely to get his ass kicked. And that will be the end of that.

will some pansy assed bitches cry and try to sue? Sure, theres always some loser trying to get out any way they can.

but fall apart?

You have no comprehension of the word
"Duty"
If any of you think that.

HAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The problem now is... you will be having these openly gay "queens" who EVERYONE will know is gay.

Sorry, I dont buy it... this is being used for a different motive, and thats a shame IMO.

"Queens", I will assume you mean flaming queens, the ones you can tell just by looking at them.

They are not in the service.

I met a number of men I knew where gay and a few women. It was easy b/c they tended to hang out together. There wasn't one of them that I didn't call "Shipmate". And there was one I trusted with my life.

HAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Queens", I will assume you mean flaming queens, the ones you can tell just by looking at them.

I met a number of men I knew where gay and a few women. It was easy b/c they tended to hang out together. There wasn't one of them that I didn't call "Shipmate". And there was one I trusted with my life.

There are'nt yet.... just you wait and see.

Plus, I am not trying to say that there are'nt awesome gay men out there that will make great soldiers. But why do we have to know, without a doubt, what he/she likes to do in the privacy of his/her bedroom?

And your previous remark about fights will happen. Yes they will, and yes they have, but now they will be a protected class, and trust me sex discrimination suits will be coming. Remember the "tailhook scandal"?

Hell, look at what they are trying to do with the murdering muslim Fort Hood shooter... now they are trying to say it is a "workplace violence" case???? WTF????
That POS fragged his fellow soldiers.... he needs to die for what he did, but workplace violence.... really???? Just another example of "PC bullshit" running amuck.

I am just thinking of the infamous "slippery slope".

There are'nt yet.... just you wait and see.

Plus, I am not trying to say that there are'nt awesome gay men out there that will make great soldiers. But why do we have to know, without a doubt, what he/she likes to do in the privacy of his/her bedroom?

And your previous remark about fights will happen. Yes they will, and yes they have, but now they will be a protected class, and trust me sex discrimination suits will be coming. Remember the "tailhook scandal"?
Hell, look at what they are trying to do with the murdering muslim Fort Hood shooter... now they are trying to say it is a "workplace violence" case???? WTF????
That POS fragged his fellow soldiers.... he needs to die for what he did, but workplace violence.... really???? Just another example of "PC bullshit" running amuck.

I am just thinking of the infamous "slippery slope".

Yes, I remember that in painfull detail. 1500 men we put into an airless gym, to listen to our legal officer drone on for 8 hours about sexual harrassment.

Turns out that bitch went there to get harrassed.

But amoung men, things are much much different. If one of them was to act out, get his ass kicked then sued, he'd end up getting his assed kicked again.

Besides, "queens" seem to lack the needed disapline to get through boot camp. (assuming the tv stereo type is even close)

But you can always say 'I told you so".

But why do we have to know, without a doubt, what he/she likes to do in the privacy of his/her bedroom?

Why do we have to know what straight men/women like to do in his/her bedroom?

When is the last time you walked in and said... Hi Im heterosexual and I want a job.
It just goes without saying that a guy who would want a recruiter to know he is gay, is going to let all his fellow soldiers know as well, and some of them are going to have 2nd thoughts about exposing himself in front of them.
Im quite a modest guy and wouldnt want to get naked in front of a female soldier in a shower... unless, well... nevermind :tongue:

I think you all know what I am getting at, and you just want me to look like the stereotypical "con" who hates gays... well, you would be wrong.

I just think our military is'nt the place for social experiments.
I know a few folks who were in the Navy when they started to let women go out on tours with the men on the ships, and the guys treated them differently... remember folks we are talking about young men... not older more mature men.

I dont like it.... thats all.

But why do we have to know, without a doubt, what he/she likes to do in the privacy of his/her bedroom?

Why do we have to know what straight men/women like to do in his/her bedroom?

When is the last time you walked in and said... Hi Im heterosexual and I want a job.
It just goes without saying that a guy who would want a recruiter to know he is gay, is going to let all his fellow soldiers know as well, and some of them are going to have 2nd thoughts about exposing himself in front of them.
Im quite a modest guy and wouldnt want to get naked in front of a female soldier in a shower... unless, well... nevermind :tongue:

I think you all know what I am getting at, and you just want me to look like the stereotypical "con" who hates gays... well, you would be wrong.

I just think our military is'nt the place for social experiments.
I know a few folks who were in the Navy when they started to let women go out on tours with the men on the ships, and the guys treated them differently... remember folks we are talking about young men... not older more mature men.

I dont like it.... thats all.

I don't think that gays are fighting for the right to brag that they're gay....they're fighting to get rid of the fear that....should something happen and it becomes "known," they get reprimanded, they get the boot, they get treated like, less.........and they don't enjoy the same benefits.

The shower thing, to me, is a philosophical thing. I don't believe in showering with people, at all, unless it's sexual and w/the wife.

If my dick n' balls was for public view, it would be fine and dandy to walk around naked. They're not, so the same norm should be when people take showers. You don't shower with the other men in your house, to save time, do you? Then why would you at the gym? Or in the barracks? Or anywhere? It's just creepy to me that "showering together" is some normal thing in these settings to begin with.

The Infidel, I am guessing, fairly accurately I would bet, that 90% of America would think your talking point is incredibly stupid and ignorant. Those are tough hurdles to overcome. So here is some advise: don't join our military forces and don't marry a person of your own sex.

Last edited:
HAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep Two Thumbs. Best dude on liberty overseas was on my first ship. His name was Paul and he was as queer as a 3 dollar bill. However.......the women FLOCKED to him, and as his friend, I got first pick of the tasty treats in the dresses.

On my last ship, I knew a gal by the name of Cindy. Her and her partner were really cool ladies, and I ended up renting a room in their house for cheap. Nice place by the way, had a pool and everything.

And..........as a final thing to Infantile............if you can't trust the troops on your left and your right to watch your back, no matter what they look like, act like, or believe, then you're pretty much fucked.

And..........as a military man who has spent time in 4 war zones? Guess what..........I'm not interested in how you get your orgasms as much as I'm interested in can you do your job and is your head in the game?

You civvies should pay attention............war is dangerous stuff.

Forum List

Back