"Grow With The Rest Of Us"

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

I'm all for private shower stalls, which solves this non-issue fairly nicely.

And btw, gays have *been* showering with straights, in the Military. You're late.

Truly? So now that the gay and lesbian military get to bunk and shower with the objects of their sexual affection it's time to give the straight guys and gals the same entitlement. Yes? Grow with us America. Grow with us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDocL7AfIRo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDocL7AfIRo[/ame]

I think that would be a great idea. Could be used as a recruiting tool for enlistment.

Calm down. I'm guessing no one wants to take a shower with you.

Hey....speak for yourself, buddy. :eusa_eh:

yet the first thing you thought of was taking a shower with willow

the issue is one of the dilemmas, however, as GT pointed out, gays have been showering, bunking next to straights for....well....ever. i have confidence in our military that if an open policy becomes a problem, they will deal with it.

additionally, i have no doubt in my mind that among close friends, ranks etc....that they know who is gay.

maybe we should completely integrate all the military....let's be honest, what dude wouldn't want to take a shower with ladies :eusa_angel:

And btw, gays have *been* showering with straights, in the Military. You're late.

How much will that cost us?

This is a BS move, and I guarantee you this will end up being a very bad move for our military.

Only time will tell.... and my gut is usually right. :eusa_hand:

This is a BS move, and I guarantee you this will end up being a very bad move for our military.

It wouldn't cost anything. There's wasted money just sitting in the defense budget now, painting its nails and reading Red Book.

That wasn't my point noodle head.

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

the issue is one of the dilemmas, however, as GT pointed out, gays have been showering, bunking next to straights for....well....ever. i have confidence in our military that if an open policy becomes a problem, they will deal with it.

additionally, i have no doubt in my mind that among close friends, ranks etc....that they know who is gay.

maybe we should completely integrate all the military....let's be honest, what dude wouldn't want to take a shower with ladies :eusa_angel:

Willow has been turning men gay for years. The least she could do is support their rights.

It wouldn't cost anything. There's wasted money just sitting in the defense budget now, painting its nails and reading Red Book.

Wouldn't cost anything? I highly doubt that. are you installing it for free?

Willow has been turning men gay for years. The least she could do is support their rights.

first its fantasizing about willow and showers....now its fantasizing about willow and turning men gay

just come out already, stop blaming willow for your homosexuality

Your point is stupid, needlehead. They've been bunking and showering with the objects of their affection since the military existed, adurr.

are you saying that with an open policy it would be the same as showering/bunking with someone you didn't know was gay, maybe thought, did not know, but now you know is gay?

LOL thanks. This post, for now, redeems ya in my eyes.

The slugging left handed first baseman on the company women's softball team was awesome. We all knew she was lesbian, and none of us cared, much less the other lesbians in the maintenance company. I had a good idea earlier who was gay in our airborne infantry units and our arctic light infantry units, and nobody cared much as long as nobody crossed somebody's personal space sexually.

Almost every person on this board who served will tell the rest of you this is a non-issue, and for the ones who can't, I suspect they have conflicted sexuality issues with themselves.

Last edited:
The slugging left handed first baseman on the company women's softball team was awesome. We all knew she was lesbian, and none of us cared, much less the other lesbians in the maintenance company. I had a good idea earlier who was gay in our airborne infantry units, and nobody cared as long as nobody crossed somebody's personal space sexually.

Almost every person on this board who served will tell the rest of you this is a non-issue, and for the ones who can't, I suspect they have conflicted sexuality issues with themselves.

do you support integrated showers of men and women?

I could care less, Yurt. If the brass said do it, we would have done it. I certainly shared living quarters in the field with female troops in Korea when I was with HQs, 2ID. You just had to respectful of one another, that's all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back