Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions

the intent is clear...intimidation, else there would be zero purpose to publish this and then threaten that they will have people call them and have "uncomfortable" talks....

Good... I'll give my full name willingly... and give them a rude awakening when they trespass

Who said anything about trespassing?

Well.. for them to "contact" me, they will have to approach me.. only have 1 phone... completely unlisted.. they're going to have to approach me... and I PRAY for them to do such a thing.. and I am not afraid to have my opposition to their want to change the definition of what marriage is

I laugh at their little gay gestapo tactics

You mean you can get on a no-call list for telemarketers and robo calls, and those companies can be fined, but you're fair game for harassing phone calls about your right to petition government?

exactly, this smacks of voter intimidation, i am surprised this is not illegal

The New Black Panthers stood at the doors of polling places with billy clubs and they got away with it.

And? There are whistle-blower protection laws that don't do squat to protect you if the target is well "connected". Frankly, I don't see the difference. Either you have the guts to stand up or you don't.

You mean you can get on a no-call list for telemarketers and robo calls, and those companies can be fined, but you're fair game for harassing phone calls about your right to petition government?

Forgetting the "outing" of people who were gay? Did they not have any right to avoid being harassed as well?
That is normally done by gays to gays.

Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions

group called WhoSigned.org says it will publicize the names of people signing petitions for Referendum 71, which seeks a public vote to overturn a new expansion of Washington's same-sex partnerships.

WhoSigned.org says it's partnering with the gay rights group KnowThyNeighbor.org to put the names online.

In a statement Monday, WhoSigned.org says it expects people who see the names online to contact the signers for what may be uncomfortable talks about gay rights.

Local News | Groups to 'out' those who sign petition against same-sex unions | Seattle Times Newspaper

disturbing

more action from the "tolerant" "empathetic" left ya say???:lol::lol::lol:

Intimidation always backfires, this is a losing strategy for the Gays, it will hurt their movement, not help it.

Gays out each other. All the time.

Meh, but straight people do it for political agendas ... your point. Until one is illegal the other stands as legal.

If I looked you up in the phone book and called you and challenged your views on anything with "an uncomfortable conversation," and did not back off, you could bring me up on charges.

Why do homosexuals get a pass on that?

I agree, why do they get to 'shove their morals down everyone else's throat'? Seems to me that the left is constantly accusing the right of doing just that, but this is some how different?

Meh ... turn about's fair play ... at least that's the general consensus on both sides.

Ya cause after all us that do not believe in Gay marriage LOOK for names of gays and supporters to " out" them. You are fucking retarded on some issues.

Once again if this were an anti gay group looking to post names of gays and gay supporters you would be UP in arms calling it illegal and demanding government action to prevent intimidation.

Kinda like that whole Sotomayor thing, IF a white Group called it self the RACE and advocated for whites like her group advocates for Latino's, if a white Judge made decisions and announced he made them based on his WHITE heritage you leftoids would be SCREAMING for their heads and demanding to know why Racism is allowed.

Forum List

Back