Groupon

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Just saw a commercial for them. Just a word of warning, signed up about six months ago, started getting five to ten emails a day, switched my setting to receiving Groupon once a week, still received five to ten emails per day. Tried unsubscribing, multiple times, no luck, finally had to block their emails.

Just saw a commercial for them. Just a word of warning, signed up about six months ago, started getting five to ten emails a day, switched my setting to receiving Groupon once a week, still received five to ten emails per day. Tried unsubscribing, multiple times, no luck, finally had to block their emails.
Yep

I liked them for certain deals but not enough to put up with the blizzard of emails

They got great deals.

They got great deals.
As long as you don't mind getting spammed with their emails.

They got great deals.

I don't mind. I have top delete a lot of emails so it's just one more and sometimes I look to see whats for sale.

They got great deals.

I don't mind. I have top delete a lot of emails so it's just one more and sometimes I look to see whats for sale.
My problem is I check my email about twice a week so I would end up spending a half an hour deleting Groupon emails only, got old after a while. For me it's just not worth it.

They got great deals.

My problem is I check my email about twice a week so I would end up spending a half an hour deleting Groupon emails only, got old after a while. For me it's just not worth it.

Seems excessive, I get a notice one time a day and if I want to delete I just click to delete everything and uncheck the few emails that matter to me.

They got great deals.

Seems excessive, I get a notice one time a day and if I want to delete I just click to delete everything and uncheck the few emails that matter to me.
I would get five to ten per day.

They got great deals.

I would get five to ten per day.

Weird I just get one a day.

Groupon still exists? :wtf:

I signed up with them and with that other similar thing --- can't even remember the name now --- years ago. Made use of it several times for various things, was signed up in multiple cities for when I travel. Then the one I can't remember the name of just stopped appearing in my e-mail and it was just Groupon. And then Groupon stopped appearing. I figured they both went out of bidness. :dunno:

I just searched my e-mail, last thing I got from Groupon was mid-January.

They got great deals.

Eh -- just do a search for, in this case, "Groupon", get a list of everything from them, click "check all" and then "delete". One step.

They got great deals.

Eh -- just do a search for, in this case, "Groupon", get a list of everything from them, click "check all" and then "delete". One step.
Did that too, didn't work which is why I finally blocked all their emails.

Forum List

Back