Group Takes ‘Opt-Out’ of Obamacare Message to College Students

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
This is good news, as you can read in the article, so many college kids know little to nothing about Obamacare, but this group named Generation Opportunity is going around to schools educating the students to the pros and cons.
And can we say mostly cons by Cons? You can keep your doctor, your insurance plans...PERIOD.

SNIPS:

“The events that we’ve done at college campuses and college towns across the country have been enormously successful in getting young people interested in learning more about their healthcare options under Obamacare,” Generation Opportunity president Evan Feinberg, who was not at the event, told me over the phone afterward.

“We’ve found that without a doubt, our message that they can take control of their healthcare and choose to ‘opt-out’ of Obamacare and find a better deal for themselves by buying private insurance outside of Obamacare, that message has really resonated with them because they’re really worried about Obamacare,” he continued. “They don’t want to buy Obamacare.”

Zepeda and his friends Lane Bullock, a fellow junior, and Stephen Fox, a pre-med student, expressed the very concerns Feinberg outlined. “I think the free market should work out health care. I think it should be privatized. The government shouldn’t get involved,” Fox said. “Young people don’t need it—the majority that is—I mean we’re all healthy,” he said nodding in the direction of his friends.

Generation Opportunity Takes ?Opt-Out? of Obamacare Message to College Students | The Weekly Standard

On the contrary. I think they are much smarter than you do.

Re-read the OP. it says that they will get insured outside of the exchange.....but they don't want insurance.

Brilliant shit.

Last edited:
This is good news, as you can read in the article, so many college kids know little to nothing about Obamacare, but this group named Generation Opportunity is going around to schools educating the students to the pros and cons.
And can we say mostly cons by Cons? You can keep your doctor, your insurance plans...PERIOD.

SNIPS:

“The events that we’ve done at college campuses and college towns across the country have been enormously successful in getting young people interested in learning more about their healthcare options under Obamacare,” Generation Opportunity president Evan Feinberg, who was not at the event, told me over the phone afterward.

“We’ve found that without a doubt, our message that they can take control of their healthcare and choose to ‘opt-out’ of Obamacare and find a better deal for themselves by buying private insurance outside of Obamacare, that message has really resonated with them because they’re really worried about Obamacare,” he continued. “They don’t want to buy Obamacare.”

Zepeda and his friends Lane Bullock, a fellow junior, and Stephen Fox, a pre-med student, expressed the very concerns Feinberg outlined. “I think the free market should work out health care. I think it should be privatized. The government shouldn’t get involved,” Fox said. “Young people don’t need it—the majority that is—I mean we’re all healthy,” he said nodding in the direction of his friends.

Generation Opportunity Takes ?Opt-Out? of Obamacare Message to College Students | The Weekly Standard

Excellent way to start an open debate on college campuses.

SNIPS:

Excellent way to start an open debate on college campuses.

Shut up idiot .You don't want debate, and you were an Obamacare slappy...Fraud

On the contrary. I think they are much smarter than you do.

Re-read the OP. it says that they will get insured outside of the exchange.....but they don't want insurance.

Brilliant shit.

Perhaps YOU should read the article. Nowhere does it ever state that they don’t want insurance – it states they don’t want Obamacare.

The entire thing is written from the standpoint of the group throwing the event though so they don’t have a clue what the students want but the article certainly does not state what you imply.

Interesting that you would look like an idiot while calling others idiots… you know what they say about glass houses and stones right???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuFt6g_0a8]Students at Bowie state decry Obamacare after canceled plans - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I t will get harder and harder to defend this train wreck called ObamaCare.
Sebelius and Obama will have to water this mess down to such a point that
it will just flat out fail.

Democrats can't tolerate this opposition coming from college students themselves. They thought they had the "youth" all locked up.

Forum List

Back