group sues because of law that stops renting and hiring of illegals.. wtf

2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law - Yahoo! News

I am glad to see this city implementing laws that will actually stop illegal immigration - the prevention of hiring and giving housing to illegal aliens - and I can't wait to see the aclu and other group laughed out of court

They won't be laughed out of court. They'll win. Hazelton, Pennsylvania passed a law just like this in 2006 and somebody sued and a federal judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional.

If I recall there was a town outside of Dallas that passed a law like this and it was upheld. So, I think it depends on how it was constructed.

Course, we could just deport the illegals filing suit. If they aren't illegal, they don't have standing.

2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law - Yahoo! News

I am glad to see this city implementing laws that will actually stop illegal immigration - the prevention of hiring and giving housing to illegal aliens - and I can't wait to see the aclu and other group laughed out of court

They won't be laughed out of court. They'll win. Hazelton, Pennsylvania passed a law just like this in 2006 and somebody sued and a federal judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional.

That judge should be disbarred for contributing to a crime.

That judge should be disbarred for contributing to a crime.

What crime did the judge commit?

From a strictly libertarian perspective there is nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that someone made it a mean spirited kneejerk law. On the other hand, where do you want your illegals living? In the sewer or on the streets perhaps? Doesn't make a lot sense and creates a few uninentional consequences.

From a strictly libertarian perspective there is nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that someone made it a mean spirited kneejerk law. On the other hand, where do you want your illegals living? In the sewer or on the streets perhaps? Doesn't make a lot sense and creates a few uninentional consequences.

we want them living in their country of origin. preventing them from working or getting housing is a good way to get them to leave

Forum List

Back