Group aligned with Ocasio-Cortez prepares to take out Democrats...This should be fun to watch!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Justice Democrats, the liberal group that engineered Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s meteoric rise — hijacking the Democratic Party in the process — is ready to go to war.

The opening salvo? An eight-minute video released Wednesday starring Ocasio-Cortez and calling for a new crop of activists and community organizers to run against the Democratic machine.

“If you're a one-term Congress member, so what?” Ocasio-Cortez says in the video. “You can make 10 years worth of change in one term if you're not afraid.”

Justice Democrats, which orchestrated Ocasio-Cortez’s long-shot bid last year against the fourth-ranking House Democrat, Joe Crowley, hopes to replicate its success in blue districts across the country.

Read more at politico.com ...

The AOC Communist is going to be a big headache for Nazi Pelosi. Nobody is supposed to tell the truth about the Communist Party! I’m torn. Part of me likes the idea of the DemonRATS establishment being blown apart by these new radicals. I want to see their power destroyed, just like they’ve destroyed the foundations of American society. On the other hand, the thought of what may arise in the aftermath CAN BE WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW I’ve read that book and it doesn’t end well. History shows what ever rises out of a leftist revolution (and that’s what this is) is more radical and violent than what came before it.....Leading to a REAL SECOND AMERICSN REVOLUTION!...Look to Venezuela!

Forum List

Back