grounded dreamz

1not2nvu

Truth Seeker
Jul 12, 2012
Louisiana, US of America
Hello... I'm a new member looking to stimulate intellect with others. Quick insight on myself:
Our reward is the TRUTH, not PERCEPTION, and the benefits of the truth lead to self harmony, accomplished by questioning EVERYTHING and taking the time to accept Truth.
This my own personal revelation over the course of a three month look in the mirror. I'm not finished, but wanted to share thoughts and ideas with others of my stage of self enlightenment; hence, I'm a new member. :disbelief:

I'd agree. Perception, Perspective change with circumstance. Truth always remains. :) Welcome.

Hello... I'm a new member looking to stimulate intellect with others. Quick insight on myself:
Our reward is the TRUTH, not PERCEPTION, and the benefits of the truth lead to self harmony, accomplished by questioning EVERYTHING and taking the time to accept Truth.
This my own personal revelation over the course of a three month look in the mirror. I'm not finished, but wanted to share thoughts and ideas with others of my stage of self enlightenment; hence, I'm a new member. :disbelief:

Hi! Welcome to the board. Looking forward to posting with you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back