Ground Zero memorial.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Just returned from five days in NYC, where among other activities, I visited the 9/11 memorial.

I have to say it was impressive. The design of it was very well done. It was a solemn tribute to those who died that day, and a poignant reminder of our spirit.

When the Visitor Center and the Museum are done, it will be even better. I cannot wait to return.

I was also very impressed that the literature stated the the attacks were perpetrated by Islamic Terrorists. Not simply Terrorists, or Extremists, or any of that PC shit.

Just returned from five days in NYC, where among other activities, I visited the 9/11 memorial.

I have to say it was impressive. The design of it was very well done. It was a solemn tribute to those who died that day, and a poignant reminder of our spirit.

When the Visitor Center and the Museum are done, it will be even better. I cannot wait to return.

I was also very impressed that the literature stated the the attacks were perpetrated by Islamic Terrorists. Not simply Terrorists, or Extremists, or any of that PC shit.

thanks for the update. I try to keep up with news of the 911 Memorial.

Last edited:

For all of us that was a day the must never be forgotten. also my birthday. Never Forget--/gavel.

I worry from time to time about the building of a mosque anywhere near the memorial. I don't think that should happen. fwiw.

Oh, NYC--with Mayor Bloomberg. Just vote yourself a new mayor--surely people are getting tired of all the things he says and does?

I couldn't live there---just don't care for Bloomberg.

I looked but couldn't find a mosque there. I'm sure it is there somewhere but it isn't readily apparent. Perhaps I didn't find it because while looking I found an Irish pub and then didn't look any more. ;)

For all of us that was a day the must never be forgotten. also my birthday. Never Forget--/gavel.

I worry from time to time about the building of a mosque anywhere near the memorial. I don't think that should happen. fwiw.

Oh, NYC--with Mayor Bloomberg. Just vote yourself a new mayor--surely people are getting tired of all the things he says and does?

There are several mosques near ground zero and I would support a fleet of them building there if they wanted and they had all the correct permits, FWIW :)

There are several mosques near ground zero and I would support a fleet of them building there if they wanted and they had all the correct permits, FWIW :)

Gotta love it.

Some of the people killed in the 9/11 attacks followed the muslim religion.

Yeah well I couldn't even find the one so its not really a problem.

Yeah well I couldn't even find the one so its not really a problem.

I would agree, it's only a problem in some people's heads.

Cool.

And I'd like to see the Nazis called what they were..

Christian Fanatics.

Hitler was an Occultist...not a Christian.

BTW, do you know the difference between Christians and Muslims? A Christian who goes to war in Christ's name is going against Christ's teachings. A Muslim who goes to war in Muhammad's name is following Muhammad's teachings.

If you make changes to your avatar or signature, etc., you only need visit any previous post to confirm the changes took. There is no need to make 3 test posts in 3 different threads.

If you find you are unable to make desired changes, PM a moderator or start a new thread in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

Forum List

Back