Ground Penetrating Radar Discovers Possible Human Remains

NukeTheBunny

Rookie
Mar 20, 2009
Hello,

In 2006, possible human remains were discovered using ground penetrating radar at a parking garage in Springfield, Missouri. The GPR expert stated the results were consistent with three graves. However, the authorities REFUSE to dig and they won't even consider an inexpensive core sample.

It would appear that there is a combination of politics, cover-up, and corruption at work.

Please visit my website, view the GPR video and decide for yourself.

threemissingwomen dot com.

Thanks,

Ken Young

Hi Nuke:

I have similar experience (#3) as the contractor in your video (Rick Norland = Construction Solutions).

In 2006, possible human remains were discovered using ground penetrating radar at a parking garage in Springfield, Missouri. The GPR expert stated the results were consistent with three graves. However, the authorities REFUSE to dig and they won't even consider an inexpensive core sample.

Your website link.

You are talking about cutting a single hole in the concrete slab to excavate a few feet of fill dirt, which is very easy and inexpensive if the contractor works in your immediate location. This is the kind of job that I can have done in a few hours for a few hundred dollars here in west central Florida. You should be aware of the fact that any buried organic debris, like buried roots and whatnot, while also give similar readings. The fact that your readings are only 2 to 3 feet underground seems to discount the probability of this being a grave site, because a real bad guy would likely dig his hole a little bit deeper. Remember that he is trying to fool a construction crew supervisor and his crew between the slab 'setup stage' and actually pouring the concrete where experienced workers are walking back and forth feeling for non-compacted areas. A body just two feet underground would likely feel soft to the workers and throw up a red flag of suspicion before the slab was even poured; unless your bad guy happens to be working on the construction crew.

It would appear that there is a combination of politics, cover-up, and corruption at work.

I disagree from the information at hand right now. Rick discounts the 'tree root' possibility in the video because no trees are around, but he has no idea of the quality of fill that was dropped off at this location during the slab setup phase of the operation. Lazy and inconsiderate workers bury all kinds of things while setting up concrete slabs, which is the reason you should always keep an eye out when they are working on your job site. :0)

The reason that local government officials seem unwilling to do something is because you can bring them 'the evidence' by spending just a few hundred dollars to remove all doubt. If you are not willing to pursue your gut feeling about a potential murder, when the remains are just two feet underground, then do not expect the local officials to get their panties in a wad either. If somebody I knew was missing, and the evidence pointed in this kind of direction, then I would saw the section of concrete slab up and have the answer is less than half a day's work; and have the hole fixed by the end of the day without breaking a sweat.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back