ground beef & shrimp

If you come to Maine, ever, this place is a great place to drop a few hundred bucks a night and die for the food. You can order a massage, too. The chef is French-inspired and the B&B is Victorian, cozy and you can smuggle in your own wine and cheese from a good local winery shop a couple miles further down the road--they say don't but I did and no one busted me. There's even a corkscrew in the room.

Evening Dining - Hartstone Inn
OMG that looks good!
This is the restaurant I was talking about
Flatiron Group – Jackson's premier venues for fine dining and entertainment.
Oddly enough, they don't sell flat iron steak...lol
They also have a bistro/pizzeria and I got a pizza once. It cost like 25 bucks but it was amazing!
Me and the girl I was with questioned if we should eat the pizza with a fork considering the environment LOL

I once went to a restaurant and my bill was 120. Tip about 15. Of course, I had about 4 glasses of some expensive wine lol..
Tip should have been 24. Just so you know.
I meant 120 total. I don't appreciate your attempts to demean my respect for the food industry, missy!
Where's that sorry button?
ohhhh you know
sorry, that was kinda trumpish..

I once went to a restaurant and my bill was 120. Tip about 15. Of course, I had about 4 glasses of some expensive wine lol..
Tip should have been 24. Just so you know.
I meant 120 total. I don't appreciate your attempts to demean my respect for the food industry, missy!
Where's that sorry button?
ohhhh you know
sorry, that was kinda trumpish..
Apology accepted. I was going to ignore it, as I do Trump.

I don't think I could eat frog legs if I knew that's what they were. :eusa_sick:

Well I guess you pass the 'Not A CAjun' test :) from what i hear though its not all that bad, just kind of tastes like salamander.

I don't think I could eat frog legs if I knew that's what they were. :eusa_sick:

Well I suppose thats what blenders are for, you just pop em in and grind them up. makes the green been casserole real special, so I understand

Forum List

Back