groping issues - who's ya Daddy?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
ironic ridicule

7839d75945fa1e369700c8ac32d7e56e--eric-trump-the-trump.jpg

kinda deep grope huh ?

:laugh:

If you were my dad, i would just be another suicide statistic. Especially since you are only 12

now we know why Lil Eric wanted Busey to be on The Apprentice .... and why Don Cheeto fired him.

BBBBBAAAAAWAWAWAWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

upload_2017-12-8_13-35-53.jpeg

45FB6E0100000578-5046967-image-a-20_1509721477302.jpg

Ivana's Ex ^^^^

none of Trumps kids look like him ... wonder why ?

Yep. Totally expected for Trump-o to laugh because fires are raging. No need to wonder why most say RWNJs are asses.
Werent you libfucks laughing when a hurricane hit Texas and you all said it was deserved for voting for President Trump? Ah yeah, need to watch what you say, for it eventually comes back and bites you in your fat asses...

Yep. Totally expected for Trump-o to laugh because fires are raging. No need to wonder why most say RWNJs are asses.
Werent you libfucks laughing when a hurricane hit Texas and you all said it was deserved for voting for President Trump? Ah yeah, need to watch what you say, for it eventually comes back and bites you in your fat asses...

I wasn't laughing at much as I spent those days in a boat helping flooded people, but I did enjoy laughing at the way all the crazy times religious nuts blamed liberalism for natural disaster was turned on them.

Well sh*t stain, looks like you missed the fact this is the "satire" forum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back