Gronk retires

Damn it. I was hoping my Pats could get another one or two seasons out of him. Bleh. We have a lot of draft picks this year so need to use them wisely

Sucks to lose Gronk, but good luck to him. He won't have any shortage of career opportunities down the road.

It's unfortunate how many injuries he had during his career, but I completely understand why Gronk would retire. He just won another Super Bowl, he's played for 9 years, had a chance to make a ton of money and be one of the best at his position. Football wears on the players.

Sucks to lose Gronk, but good luck to him. He won't have any shortage of career opportunities down the road.

Supposedly he didn't spend much of his football salary, and lived off his Endorsement money.

He may play a dumb guy on TV, but if the above is true, it's pretty smart.

It's unfortunate how many injuries he had during his career, but I completely understand why Gronk would retire. He just won another Super Bowl, he's played for 9 years, had a chance to make a ton of money and be one of the best at his position. Football wears on the players.

Especially large Tight Ends who use their bodies as sledgehammers after the catch.

His game style wasn't meant to be played for very long.

Forum List

Back