Groceries for guns

Groceries For Guns: Los Angeles Police Department Collects More Than 1,500 Weapons In Annual Buyback

s-GUNS-FOR-GROCERIES-large.jpg

... Police officers filled bins with more than 1,500 rifles and handguns outside the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and the Van Nuys Masonic Temple, according to the Los Angeles Daily News...

The anonymous buyback program allowed weapons to be turned in with no questions asked. Handguns, rifles and shotguns could be exchanged for $100 Ralphs grocery store gift cards. Assault weapons earned a $200 card.

Yeah those people are morons. Way to go you future slaves to the government.:clap2:

-- said the present slave to the gun industry and its tool the National Rampage Association.

EasyButton.jpg

Groceries For Guns: Los Angeles Police Department Collects More Than 1,500 Weapons In Annual Buyback

s-GUNS-FOR-GROCERIES-large.jpg

... Police officers filled bins with more than 1,500 rifles and handguns outside the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and the Van Nuys Masonic Temple, according to the Los Angeles Daily News...

The anonymous buyback program allowed weapons to be turned in with no questions asked. Handguns, rifles and shotguns could be exchanged for $100 Ralphs grocery store gift cards. Assault weapons earned a $200 card.

Well we're all real proud of them.

I wish the police in my town would start something like this.
I would offer 10% more for the guns and provide cash!

Ah! An Entrepenuer! I love it!:clap2:

I might talk to local gun shops, get them to pop for a couple of banners and 1000 business cards, hang them on a rental truck, and drive around the area. Something like this: "YOUR OLD GUNS MIGHT BE VALUABLE! DON'T TURN THEM IN FOR A $100 GROCERY CARD, GET THEIR REAL VALUE, IN CASH! CALL NEW ENGLAND FIREARMS EXCHANGE AT 508-555-1234 FOR DETAILS!"

I'd do it for nothing...well, nothing except the right of first refusal for what comes in, and an opportunity to get one rifle (ideally, an M1A) at their cost. :)

Forum List

Back