Groan button

it would be cool if we could groan a post. had one on another board i posted at. just like a thanks button, but you could groan posts. there are posts that are so bad i want to let them know, but, they've turned off their rep and i don't feel like creating a post to let them know.

:badgrin:

We could call it the TMN. Perhaps the button could be a GIF of her long suffering dog.

But becki, some posts just aren't worth more effort than a single button click. It would be a way to express displeasure at people who have opted out of the rep system.

I mean, Lakhota? Luddley.neddite Truthmatters? Haven't you wanted to slap them lately?

Question. Is there a moan button in your bedroom?

Most people have a permanently attached and portable ones, unless they are like:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4]Detachable Penis[/ame]

But becki, some posts just aren't worth more effort than a single button click. It would be a way to express displeasure at people who have opted out of the rep system.

I mean, Lakhota? Luddley.neddite Truthmatters? Haven't you wanted to slap them lately?

I find it funny they feel protected from us with the rep opt out. :D

How could I slap someone who has done such a good job of it all by themselves? I mean, every day, it's: :bang3::bang3::bang3:

Poor things.

I find it funny they feel protected from us with the rep opt out. :D
Of course. We're not the problem. :lmao:

Ernie wrote: I mean, Lakhota? Luddley.neddite Truthmatters? Haven't you wanted to slap them lately?

Granny says anybody try to slap her...

... dey liable to draw back a bloody nub.
:mad:

Why, Walt? Are you carrying a torch, or is TM your daughter? She is kinda cute and funny sometimes when she's not being a little stinker. :)

Every system gets corrupted by whoever figures out the loophole first. And tell me, which side has the most cagey trial lawyers? <giggle>

it would be cool if we could groan a post. had one on another board i posted at. just like a thanks button, but you could groan posts. there are posts that are so bad i want to let them know, but, they've turned off their rep and i don't feel like creating a post to let them know.

:badgrin:

I believe there is code that was developed for vbulletin that enables a facebook-style like/dislike button on posts. That code might fit this request.

Forum List

Back