Grizzly Man

archangel said:
What ever floats your boat...however walla is 'slang' for wallop!

I'm trying to help you, don't get snippy. :)

2 entries found for walla.
wal·la Audio pronunciation of "walla" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wälä, wl)
n.

Variant of wallah.

[Download Now or Buy the Book]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

wal·lah also wal·la Audio pronunciation of "walla" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wälä, wl)
n.

1. One employed in a particular occupation or activity: a kitchen wallah; rickshaw wallahs.
2. An important person in a particular field or organization: “the Ritz, a favorite haunt of Republican wallahs” (John Robinson).

:D

archangel said:
What ever floats your boat...however walla is 'slang' for wallop!

arch.gif

dmp said:
I'm trying to help you, don't get snippy. :)

I used the word (slang) 'walla for wallop! I'm sure you can search the dictionary for many other words too...But please add something to this thread besides dissecting everything I say...this would be helpful! :smoke:

archangel said:
I used the word (slang) 'walla for wallop! I'm sure you can search the dictionary for may other words too...But please add something to this thread besides disecting everything I say...this would be helpful! :smoke:

"Wallop - last meal"? That makes no sense.

Oh wait. We just don't understand your humor.

archangel said:
I used the word (slang) 'walla for wallop! I'm sure you can search the dictionary for may other words too...But please add something to this thread besides disecting everything I say...this would be helpful! :smoke:

Then I'll ask you to explain what wallop means in the context you used it:

he said it is time to go...yet he stayed...wallop a he became a last supper!

Makes more sense that you misspelled 'voila!' - don't worry...we all make spelling mistakes.

If I really cared, I'd tell you that you forgot an 's' in dissecting, too!

:)

Another point I found interesting was during the interview with friends...one friend stated the audio portion of the cam was all they had during the attack...as he did not remove the camera lens...I find this a little out of character with this narcistic personality...I believe the evidence of the attack was caught on camera and shows the idiot enticed the bear...probably offered up some of his dinner...thus the bear accepted...his girlfriend was noted as hitting the bear with a frying pan...how would they know this if not on film?

You make a good point. And Herzog made a point of saying he was the only one to hear the audio tape, right? So, they couldn't say that they heard it on the tape, right?

A lot of people have said that Herzog is just as narcissistic as the guy in this movie because he puts so much of himself into the movie. I sort of agree with that, but I don't think it necessarily hurts the film.

Forum List

Back