Grind's official Feedback - Expand more posts per pages option please

enough of the false outrage folks.. move along. I gave some feedback in the feedback forum which was really a rather simple request that probably others would like too, and those that don't care, it wouldn't effect them.

enough of the false outrage folks.. move along. I gave some feedback in the feedback forum which was really a rather simple request that probably others would like too, and those that don't care, it wouldn't effect them.

you're unusually defensive for a legend...

Why is it the smaller the child, the bigger the mouth, and the louder the whining?

Here's a novel idea.. Dan can make it one of the "paid" features. :)

THIS is the fucker that calls himself a legend?

He's more of a grind to bear.........good choice on the s/n douche.

Ah cut the kid some slack. Based on his posting style, I'm gonna peg him around 17-18 at best. :eusa_eh:

Ah cut the kid some slack. Based on his posting style, I'm gonna peg him around 17-18 at best. :eusa_eh:

24 can you believe it?

I think I've come to realize that 24 is the age where I have actually felt "old" I know that probably sucks for all you old people to hear that... but man, I'm 6 years away from 30. That sucks.

And YOU are too stupid.......

Way.......Way..........WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too stupid to be taken seriously.

So......did ya reach puberty yet douche?

Why is it the smaller the child, the bigger the mouth, and the louder the whining?

Here's a novel idea.. Dan can make it one of the "paid" features. :)

how much are these paid features?

24 can you believe it?

I think I've come to realize that 24 is the age where I have actually felt "old" I know that probably sucks for all you old people to hear that... but man, I'm 6 years away from 30. That sucks.

Perhaps you might try acting like it.

And YOU are too stupid.......

Way.......Way..........WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too stupid to be taken seriously.

So......did ya reach puberty yet douche?

I already own you. That much is obvious. You are much to affected by my presence. Look how mad you are over something so stupid as a post from someone you don't know on a messageboard. You need to get out more.

24 can you believe it?

Perhaps you might try acting like it.

Perhaps you need to lighten up a little bit.

Kid? Naahhhh........he's just another poser wannabe who thinks he's a legend.

Legends don't exist in reality........see the definition.

Tell ya what Whined..........grow a brain and a pair of testicles and then we'll see if you're up to the task.

New Topics

Forum List

Back