Grimm . . .

Yanno....................fortunately, this time schedule change doesn't do much to affect my viewing. On Tuesday nights I mostly watch news.

It'll be nice to have a good show to watch on Tuesdays.

Grimm is a lot of fun. Better, I think, than the other snow white show, but, hey, each to his or her own.

. . . . has moved from Friday nights at 9pm to Tuesday nights at 10pm.

Yes, it is on tomorrow night.

this is how they destroy good shows.....

I didn't want it on Friday nights because Fringe was on at the same time. Fringe is over (still haven't seen the last half of that show yet!) so of course, they move Grimm. Grrrr.

i used to just DVR them.....i don't think Grimm is a 10 o'clock show....this may hurt it....

this is how they destroy good shows.....

I didn't want it on Friday nights because Fringe was on at the same time. Fringe is over (still haven't seen the last half of that show yet!) so of course, they move Grimm. Grrrr.

i used to just DVR them.....i don't think Grimm is a 10 o'clock show....this may hurt it....

Yeah, by 10pm I'm usually half asleep. It did get picked up for next season. They may not even keep it in this time slot next season, who knows. So many alternatives to watching these days ... On Demand, online, Netflix, etc.

Watched last nights show about the alien looking thing.

I hope Grimm sticks to what they do best (monsters and fantasy) and doesn't go off the rails with aliens and flying saucers.

I hope Grimm sticks to what they do best (monsters and fantasy) and doesn't go off the rails with aliens and flying saucers.

Volcanalis was not an alien or anything like that, but rather a godlike creature and defender of molten earth and the underground.

Last edited:

I'm thinking they did this episode to draw in new viewers since they moved it to a new day/time. It had a bit of an X-Files feel to it, they even threw in the "the truth is out there" line. Neat that they came up with an alternate explanation for aliens.

Forum List

Back