"Grief Counselors" Visit The Offices Of Emotionally Distraught Congressional Leaders

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Apparently the losing Democrats are in emotional distress after what Palin handed them last week that now they have to resort to emotional grief counselors to get their heads together and learn how to deal with the reality that a well qualified woman with more executive experience than the president sent them packing. This shows unstability psychologically and it raises questions about Pelosi and Obama who are in utter denial. Maybe Pelosi took a counselors advise to throw a party of her accomplishments along with the 111th congress to feel better. I tell you one thing and more counselors will be needed for the grief republicans will give them when Obama's eligibility investigations are started when they are sworn in.

"Grief Counselors" Visit The Offices Of Emotionally Distraught Congressional Democrats

Sad.

According to POLITICO, the staff members of Democrats who got slaughtered are being visited by all kinds of support professionals (you know, resume advice folks, so that they can land on their feet).

But also this...

Read more: "Grief Counselors" Visit The Offices Of Emotionally Distraught Congressional Democrats

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pathetic.
And this thread too.

No it's not pathetic. What is pathetic is that the mentality of losing democrats having to seek counseling to cope with the devastating loss of last week. Palin targeted 20 specific districts to rid the democrats and she won 18 of them.

• Banned
I still find it amusing that grown lawmakers are having to seek mental help.

They feel that the people robbed them of their natural right to ruin this nation. They're distraught that they have to find a real job and will lose their power over others.
I totally agree. Their never ending lust for power is amazing.

You and Tommy make a cute couple. It is always nice to see people find their Soul Mate.

They feel that the people robbed them of their natural right to ruin this nation. They're distraught that they have to find a real job and will lose their power over others.
I totally agree. Their never ending lust for power is amazing.

You and Tommy make a cute couple. It is always nice to see people find their Soul Mate.

What do you think of the democrats having to resort to 'Grief Counselors'?

Ohh like pedo priests? Gay massage preachers?
J. Edgar Hoover in dresses?
The paranoia of Nixon?
Hiking in the mountains governor?
There is no exemptions from mental issues.
Palin fans are a prime example of that :D

Last edited:
So we have crybaby Boehner and a bunch of pathetic losers. Doesn't seem like much of a difference to me

How sad. Grown men and women that get paid for by us grief counselors b/c they never devoloped coping mechanisms.

from the link;

"Said one staffer: "It was like it was about death."

How weak are a group of people that getting fired is like loosing a loved one?

And think about this; The dims wanted to RE-ELECT these cry babies.

They're in shock. Inside the beltway their world is peaceful and calm and everyone seems to know how smart they are and tend to agree with them. But outside the beltway, out there in various states, the people have thoroughly rejected them in a most unprecedented manner.

LOL...it brings the Whiffenpoof Song to mind for me...We're poor little lambs who have lost our way, Baa Baa your sorry asses off.

Apparently the losing Democrats are in emotional distress after what Palin handed them last week that now they have to resort to emotional grief counselors to get their heads together and learn how to deal with the reality that a well qualified woman with more executive experience than the president sent them packing. This shows unstability psychologically and it raises questions about Pelosi and Obama who are in utter denial. Maybe Pelosi took a counselors advise to throw a party of her accomplishments along with the 111th congress to feel better. I tell you one thing and more counselors will be needed for the grief republicans will give them when Obama's eligibility investigations are started when they are sworn in.

"Grief Counselors" Visit The Offices Of Emotionally Distraught Congressional Democrats

Sad.

According to POLITICO, the staff members of Democrats who got slaughtered are being visited by all kinds of support professionals (you know, resume advice folks, so that they can land on their feet).

But also this...

Read more: "Grief Counselors" Visit The Offices Of Emotionally Distraught Congressional Democrats

You mean what the American voters handed them last week.
Liberal Democrats are all about feelings. (gag) How did losing make you feel? I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry the American voters did that to you. I imagine it must be very difficult for you to deal with the realization that your ass was just handed to you on a platter.

As far as Boehner goes ... it was nice to see a little humility. Too bad our current President doesn't have any or know how to show it.

Sad.

But also this...

I have to admit , this is classic...really...they should do what the others have traditionally done when they get canned,suck it up and go get blitzed. :alcoholic::boohoo::cheers2:

Preferably at Nancys celebratory congressional accomplishment party , they can piss in the punch as they collect their last check. :piss2::wine:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back