Gridlock

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
After 18 months of Obamanomics, we'd all be better off with Gridlock. Doing nothing will cause less damage than continuing the onslaught of Big Government programs that are cratering our country with deficits, debt, and private sector destruction.

Enough.

After 18 months of Obamanomics, we'd all be better off with Gridlock. Doing nothing will cause less damage than continuing the onslaught of Big Government programs that are cratering our country with deficits, debt, and private sector destruction.

Enough.
I do believe it was Brit Hume .. yes it was ... who was talking about 'gridlock' last night on the news. Come November, that's exactly what we're going to have (imho). I agree boedicca. Doing nothing is better than the out-of-control spending this President thinks is necessary.

Yes. Let him just play golf all day every day for the next 30 months.

Please.

I agree. Doing absolutely nothing would be much better than the crap Congress and the dummie in the White House is doing to us.

Doing nothing is the motto of the republican party. We tried that for the 8 years prior to Obama. We didn't do too well.

Last edited:
You're wrong, but you do receive credit for being consistently so.

I was shocked to research Carter had 3.5% GDP and 6.5% unemployment and got thrown out on his ass for poor performance. Obama would suck Bush's left nut right now for those numbers.
I luv Gridlock

I was shocked to research Carter had 3.5% GDP and 6.5% unemployment and got thrown out on his ass for poor performance. Obama would suck Bush's left nut right now for those numbers.
I luv Gridlock

I see you were not alive or politically aware in the late 70's.
There was a lot more going on.
19% prime rate
Gas lines 4 hours long
Hostage crisis with no end in sight.
We had no leadership.

I luv Gridlock

19% prime rate
Gas lines 4 hours long
We had no leadership.

I was alive and well in the 70's, All I'm saying is Obama would kill for 3.5% GDP and 6% unemployment. Yes you should get a cookie for the gas crisis and interest rates:clap2:

I luv Gridlock

19% prime rate
Gas lines 4 hours long
We had no leadership.

I was alive and well in the 70's, All I'm saying is Obama would kill for 3.5% GDP and 6% unemployment. Yes you should get a cookie for the gas crisis and interest rates:clap2:

LOL...I would kill for a 6% unemployment rate.

Be careful what you wish for. All it take is for few million people to give up looking for work, and they will no longer be counted as unemployed. The Obama Administration would view that as progress.

I luv Gridlock
Cartier's loss had nothing to do with the economy it was all about the US hostages held in Iran and the disgraceful attempt at a rescue.

Enough.
If you like gridlock, then turn the house over to the Republicans in Nov. That should guarantee an Obama victory in the next election.

I luv Gridlock
Cartier's loss had nothing to do with the economy it was all about the US hostages held in Iran and the disgraceful attempt at a rescue.

You're either nuts or historically illiterate -perhaps both.

The hostage crisis was only one of the multiple Epic Fails of the Carter Administration. Stagflation and his Malaise Policy were high on the list of causes for his lack of a second term.

Last edited:
No shit. Reagan famously said over and over.
"Are you better off than you were 4 years ago". Most people were sad about the Armies failure in Iraq but I don't think many outside hard core rightwingers let it affect their vote.

O'Reilly was pretty frightening last night. Doom and gloom about the global economy and riots in the streets like Toronto. Scary shit.

I like the gridlock idea too. For years I begged the people of NJ to contribute to the Caribbean vacations of the entire Dem legislature. Didn't get any contributions but many people thought agreed it would save us zillions.

Doing nothing would be a dream compared to the BS drunken sailor spending we have seen these past 10 years, and it gets worse every year, especially this past 18 months.

Doing nothing would be a dream compared to the BS drunken sailor spending we have seen these past 10 years, and it gets worse every year, especially this past 18 months.

I agree. What about electing fiscally-responsible president?

Forum List

Back