Grey's Anatomy

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Well it looks like this show is down for the count. McDreamy's dead.

For all of you who watched from it's inception like me, sorry to see it end. :)

Mc-Mc-McDreamy is dead? I am doing myself in.

He has not been a major player in quite a while. His main activity has been to be out of town doing his own thing.

His death was pretty well written. I wonder if there was a subliminal message about "distracted driving"? If h e hadn't been fucking around with his cell phone, he would not have gotten whacked.

He has not been a major player in quite a while. His main activity has been to be out of town doing his own thing.

His death was pretty well written. I wonder if there was a subliminal message about "distracted driving"? If h e hadn't been fucking around with his cell phone, he would not have gotten whacked.
Greys hasn't been major in a long time in fact, I didn't think I'd even get one response to this thread. I still watch but I don't get to talk to anyone else about it.

I am a masochist when it comes to TV. I started watching this thing at the beginning and got hooked. I hate most of the characters and I hate Shonda Rhimes, who should be shot for crimes against American culture. But I keep watching.

Greys hasn't been major in a long time in fact, I didn't think I'd even get one response to this thread. I still watch but I don't get to talk to anyone else about it.
I will talk you. Um first tell me what is the show about.

Well Alex, the show started going to hell for me when Christina Yang left. She took a job in Switzerland so she really went far to get away.

Well Alex, the show started going to hell for me when Christina Yang left. She took a job in Switzerland so she really went far to get away.

giphy.gif

I have to agree she was a pivotal character in the series. I stopped watching it after the first episode then got interested again when I realized I might learn "how to save a life".

Save a life? You didn't have to watch seasons of Grey's for that, you could have just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

Save a life? You didn't have to watch seasons of Grey's for that, you could have just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!
Well I am here because I am not all there. So what happens at a Holiday Inn Expresso?

Sort of funny commercial. It goes, are you a surgeon? No but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.. :)

You stayed at a Holiday Inn Espresso last night? My day in now filled with joy and the knowledge that anything is possible anything at all!!!!!:D

:thewave:

You stayed at a Holiday Inn Espresso last night? My day in now filled with joy and the knowledge that anything is possible anything at all!!!!!:D

I'm not explaining it very well, here's the commercial:

I'm not explaining it very well, here's the commercial:

I did not see you or McDreamy or Christina Yang in the commercial. Did McDeaddie die and Christina Yang leave for Switzerland before the commercial was shot?

Forum List

Back