Grexit!

Actually they spent the vast majority of those hours sleeping or butt fucking each other so the statistic doesnt mean much.

The fact that Greeks work 33% more than lazy Germans proves you are a liar & idiot!

Germany has twice as high minimum wage & average wage as Greece.

Germany having double the minimum wage of Greece is why German government spends less supporting workers & citizens. Greeks are so under paid their government must support them with deficit spending causing inflation.
Yes those industrious Greeks work so hard they have to retire at 55 while those lazy Germans sit around and produce record export revenuie.
Quit talking out of your ass. You stink up the plafce.

"Contrary To What Most People Think, Greeks Work The Longest Hours In Europe

Data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and shows that workers in Greece put in an average weekly shift of 42 hours, even more than Germans who only manage 35.3. Some experts claim this is due to the nature of the work in Greece – people put in long hours in the agricultural sector and shops that stay open late.....What about the stereotype that Greeks retire ridiculously early? The average retirement age is 57.8 in Greece. While this is low in comparison to other EU countries, it is not the lowest and margins are very thin – people in the UK retire aged 58.3 on average."

Contrary To What Most People Think Greeks Work The Longest Hours In Europe Infographic - Forbes
They retire at 57? Geez. Get those lazy pieces of shit off their asses and get to work!

Most Europeans retire at about that age and have a nice long retirement with a decent guaranteed income, Germans included. It's called being in a developed society. I wish we were more like that.
We see how "developed" the Greeks are. Their pensioners will be left with nothing and eating dog food out of garbage cans before this is over.
There's your "civilized society."

... Dear idiot! Annually Greeks worked 2,042/hrs the longest in Europe vs Lazy Germans that only worked 1,371/hrs

The Greeks are not lazy - never someone said so here in Germany. The problem of Greece is desorganisation. And our problem is Greece is misuing us as an excuse for the inabality to solve their own problems. "Germans are evil" is always a good argument in Europe. Your "2042 hours a year" is maybe only a fiction - no one knows. Nothing seems to be reliable what comes from Greece. For example: The greek people decided last week what the leading politicians in Greece were immediatelly ignoring afterwards.

Last edited:
... Data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and shows that workers in Greece put in an average weekly shift of 42 hours, even more than Germans who only manage 35.3. ...

Yea - we are counting 35.3 hours our fantasillions. But the rest of the day we are working. In the last 7 years I had for example 3-4 weeks holidays. And sometimes I refuse to calculate how much money I get an hour, because I don't like to become angry and to fire myselve.

Last edited:
--- We see how "developed" the Greeks are. Their pensioners will be left with nothing and eating dog food out of garbage cans before this is over.
There's your "civilized society."

Not to forget: As far as I heard the pensions are the only social system in Greece. The situation is indeed a complete desaster. No one is able to feed an ever hungry state with the money of other states. This helps no one nothing. On the other side it can happen Greece slides in a humanitarian catastrophe. No one likes this idea. Everyone hates this idea. But always to do decisions under pressure and confusion is also not a way to make good decisons for millions of people and with hundreds of bilions of Euro.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back