Grettings from FreedomEagle!

FreedomEagle

Jan 10, 2011
Hi All,

I've been browsing the forums for sometime and decided to start joining the discussion. It seems like this is a great outlet to have our collective voices heard and discuss important issues relating to the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

I look forward to contributing.

Yours,

FreedomEagle

P.S: U-S-A, U-S-A!

And keep the real AMERICA in your heart. :clap2:

Lock n' Load

:eek: ^^^ Is he calling for violence?

:eusa_whistle:

How could you think such a terrible thing from me.

I would never incite violence. I am a patriot, and as such I adhere myself to the laws which govern this great country in which we live.

I can see from the way that freedomeagle conducts himself, that he too is an honorable patriot. Maybe you should take a lesson.

So I am going to keep Locking and Loading my right to express my opinions.

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants."
Benjamin Franklin

Not quite, partner. I'm talking about the Red, White and Blue!

Nice to meet ya Ringel05.

FreedomEagle

Monaco's flag is red and white and I was blue when I didn't win at Baccarat........... :eusa_whistle:

Hahah.

Well I suppose France is red, white and blue, but I'm not even going to GO there.
:eusa_naughty:

france.jpg

And keep the real AMERICA in your heart. :clap2:

Lock n' Load

:eek: ^^^ Is he calling for violence?

:eusa_whistle:

How could you think such a terrible thing from me.

I would never incite violence. I am a patriot, and as such I adhere myself to the laws which govern this great country in which we live.

I can see from the way that freedomeagle conducts himself, that he too is an honorable patriot. Maybe you should take a lesson.

So I am going to keep Locking and Loading my right to express my opinions.

"Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants."
Benjamin Franklin

Correct me if I'm wrong CaliforniaGirl, but I think that little whistling smiley face means she's not going to bust your chops. ;)

Provided you've got the papers for concealed carry (or even unconcealed as far as I'm concerned) you go ahead and Load up, StarSpangledPat! Just play safe...

:Boom2:

Not quite, partner. I'm talking about the Red, White and Blue!

Nice to meet ya Ringel05.

FreedomEagle

Monaco's flag is red and white and I was blue when I didn't win at Baccarat........... :eusa_whistle:

Hahah.

Well I suppose France is red, white and blue, but I'm not even going to GO there.
:eusa_naughty:

Why would you not go to France. It's a wonderful country, and the French are charming people.... and they don't hate Americans. True story.

Welcome to the skin thickening division.

:razz:

criticism.jpg

Forum List

Back