Gretchen Carlson: "His [Obama's] job is just like our job"

The idea of saying that her job of reading her lines is comparable to dealing with the running of a country, is just so damn dumb. But wingnuts adore her, I guess.

"His [Obama's] job is just like our job"

Bullshit! I'm unemployed and you could not pay me 50 times the salary he makes and convince me to take that job. Uh, well, maybe 50 times might do it, but definitely not 49 times his salary.

Immie

So, if I offered to pay you $19,600,000 per year (plus $2,450,000 annual expense account, $4,900,000 non-taxable travel account and $931,000 for entertainment) you would say "No."

(Remember, you can hire as many czars as you want, which are essentially slaves to help you do your work. When you have to make an important decision on a policy and a czar makes a suggestion, you can just point and say "What he said!")

When is Obama gonna summons her to the White House ?

When he wants to know how to use simple words and not appear intelligent to communicate with the Fox News viewers.

He "appears" intelligent, he just can't apply it, got it, thanks........

Never said that. Intelligence to the conservative voter is like Kryptonite. "I am just a Hockey mom." "I would like to have a beer with that guy."

When he wants to know how to use simple words and not appear intelligent to communicate with the Fox News viewers.

Never said that. Intelligence to the conservative voter is like Kryptonite. "I am just a Hockey mom." "I would like to have a beer with that guy."

Or a flaming liberal who calls a cop racist, then invites him to the White House for a beer. Never apologizing for call him a racist, of course.......

"His [Obama's] job is just like our job"

Bullshit! I'm unemployed and you could not pay me 50 times the salary he makes and convince me to take that job. Uh, well, maybe 50 times might do it, but definitely not 49 times his salary.

Immie

So, if I offered to pay you $19,600,000 per year (plus $2,450,000 annual expense account, $4,900,000 non-taxable travel account and $931,000 for entertainment) you would say "No."

(Remember, you can hire as many czars as you want, which are essentially slaves to help you do your work. When you have to make an important decision on a policy and a czar makes a suggestion, you can just point and say "What he said!")

I tell you what... you make the offer, send the first check and we'll talk about it. :lol:

Immie

When is Obama gonna summons her to the White House ?

he appears intelligent because he is... he CAN and DOES apply it all the time. His problem arises when he has to try and EXPLAIN it to racist, hateful, birther morons who desperately want him to fail at any cost.

he appears intelligent because he is... he CAN and DOES apply it all the time. His problem arises when he has to try and EXPLAIN it to racist, hateful, birther morons who desperately want him to fail at any cost.

Look, i realize you're just another Alinsky disciple and it can't be explained to people like you that hate white people, freedom and the private sector why this guy is such a failure. You all desperately want him to succeed at any cost........

Look, i realize you're just another Alinsky disciple and it can't be explained to people like you that hate white people, freedom and the private sector why this guy is such a failure. You all desperately want him to succeed at any cost........

not at all... I have no desperate wishes for Obama. I voted for him but I don't worship him. And I DO realize why folks like YOU think he is such a failure... I just don't happen to think those reasons are valid...

The funny thing is that the right wing uses Alinsky tactics all the time.

Forum List

Back