Greta's interview with Tahmooressi

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Was anybody impressed with Tahmooressi? I didn't see the whole thing but it was originally alleged that Tahmooressi was suffering from PTSD. Did Greta ask the Marine Sgt. what specific trauma caused him to lose his mind and wander into Mexico? When old timers review the suffering of Hanoi Hilton Americans during Vietnam it makes Tahmooressi look like a whiner. Let's make it clear, the Marine Sgt. broke the law when he drove over the Mexican border with illegal weapons in the trunk of his car.

The suffering of the Americans who endured the Battan Death March. Korean POW's who died in the snow. Guys like McCain who may have collaborated with the enemy after torture but endured years of non stop torture...and we listen to a whiny Marine who claims to be crazy because of a couple of tours in Afghanistan and "took a wrong turn" and illegally brought weapons into Mexico. Something ain't right about Sgt. Tahmoorissi.

Was anybody impressed with Tahmooressi? I didn't see the whole thing but it was originally alleged that Tahmooressi was suffering from PTSD. Did Greta ask the Marine Sgt. what specific trauma caused him to lose his mind and wander into Mexico? When old timers review the suffering of Hanoi Hilton Americans during Vietnam it makes Tahmooressi look like a whiner. Let's make it clear, the Marine Sgt. broke the law when he drove over the Mexican border with illegal weapons in the trunk of his car.

:slap:

HEY! I'm the bitch-slapper around here. :eusa_hand:

HEY! I'm the bitch-slapper around here. :eusa_hand:

Your post was next in line!!! :mad:

slap.gif

If Tahmooressi was captured in battle the US should do everything in it's power to get him back but he wasn't captured in battle. He was captured committing a felony in a foreign country. Unfortunately it isn't unusual for a member of the US Military to violate the laws of a foreign country and be charged with a crime but other than this instance nobody in the US seems concerned when it happens. What was so special this time? Apparently society blames itself for placing Tahmooressi in harms way so that he became mentally impaired because of PTSD. Fair enough but why allow him to travel around with a trunk full of firearms if he is diagnosed with a mental illness? If Tahmooressi is suffering from PTSD it is reasonable to cite the specific incidence that caused his mental problems but nobody seems willing to go into his background to figure out what traumatic incident caused his breakdown.

He's really lucky Mexico let him go. Now that he is back here, I hope the authorities confiscate his weapons and monitor him. Sorry george war bush did this to him (assuming he was a mild mannered fella that wasn't into lethal weapons before), but we don't need him walking around in society with gunz. Anyone who carries gunz like this into a foreign country, has serious issues (as do those who have them here):

Marine_Arms_Tijuana1.jpg

I bet you never took a wrong turn due to shitty street signage in your whole life.

Fuckin' Mexicans killing each other by the thousands, and they use this to distract from the fact their own cops are executing students who want to stop the drug violence.

Mexico needs Ebola.

Last edited:

I can't say I was impressed by the Marine. I didn't look at the interview that way. I just saw him as a nice humble guy and good man and am sure he did the interview out of respect ( or maybe agreement ) to Greta for bringing attention to his plight. Doubtful he wanted to. :dunno:

I did a double-take on one of her first statements to him ( and so did he ) as she said, I had given up hope. I loved his response, "you HAD....given up hope?" So glad he asked that for that is what was in my mind at that moment. She did walk it back.

It was a good interview and am happy to have seen it.

I can't say I was impressed by the Marine. I didn't look at the interview that way. I just saw him as a nice humble guy and good man and am sure he did the interview out of respect ( or maybe agreement ) to Greta for bringing attention to his plight. Doubtful he wanted to. :dunno:

I did a double-take on one of her first statements to him ( and so did he ) as she said, I had given up hope. I loved his response, "you HAD....given up hope?" So glad he asked that for that is what was in my mind at that moment. She did walk it back.

It was a good interview and am happy to have seen it.

This should not have taken over one week to resolve.

Same thing happened to some guys I know, who took a wrong turn during a South Texas dove hunt, and got caught with, gasp,
THREE SHOTGUN SHELLS.

Thamoressi's plight was a good way for celebrities and left wingers to pretend to support the Troops without offending the jihad. Many of the hypocrites would be outraged at some ordinary guy who lives in Florida wandering around California with a trunk full of military style weapons but nobody ever asked him what the hell he was doing. Greta came close and Tahmooressi's creepy grin when he said "I like guns" should have sent a chill up the spines of liberals. The guy ain't right and the PTSD defense don't hold water.

I

I saw it, classic behavior for a brain injury. Mix some in PTSD and one gets a Vet that needs a lot of help, not be used for poking Bush fans with a post on a message board.

You ever have 100 #s of explosives go off underneath you?

Forum List

Back