Greta's Climate lie is falling apart.... Normal people call BS....

I guess they didn't think you all were smart enough to look into the veracity of the AGW/Greta claims...

Now all they have is more lying and projection... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
How stupid are Leftists? How many times do they have to be duped by some dumb kid before they keep swallowing the bait? The first time I saw Clock Boy's box of radio shack parts I laughed my ass off but of course the Media and Obama were all goo goo eyed over his genius. Qatar gave him a scholarship but soon learned he was just an average kid with a lot of hype and they booted him out. Now here comes Climate Girl and they are doing it again. :21:

How stupid are Leftists? How many times do they have to be duped by some dumb kid before they keep swallowing the bait? The first time I saw Clock Boy's box of radio shack parts I laughed my ass off but of course the Media and Obama were all goo goo eyed over his genius. Qatar gave him a scholarship but soon learned he was just an average kid with a lot of hype and they booted him out. Now here comes Climate Girl and they are doing it again. :21:
A high school drop out that doesnt have a clue about the scientific failure AWG is. She is nothing more than a useful idiot prop.. they will throw her away very soon..

A high school drop out that doesnt have a clue about the scientific failure AWG is. She is nothing more than a useful idiot prop.. they will throw her away very soon..
This girl is clearly being exploited because she is so emotional and she sounds like Hermione from Harry Potter so she must be smart right?

71801131_2290305197946418_8500432142180810752_n.jpg

Haha... The denier cult, which exists as only a small subset of one country on the planet, thinks it is the "normal people".

Well, that's what cultism is, after all.

Heres the thing...…..very, very few people care about this. They don't care about the girl and most who see it aren't going to take such a young girl seriously. Of course, there are sucker bubble heads out there...:08621:…...we all know that...:08621:......but people who vote have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important things to consider when they walk into the voting booth. Almost nobody is pulling a lever one way or another because some kid who doesn't know shit about shit is hysterical about the climate. Voters know kids get hysterical over everything.:2up:

Billy...…..slow weekend after summer vacation well behind me but dang if this forum doesn't lend itself to a few good hearty laughs whenever I come on. And is there a more confused mother fucker than Fort Fun? Well...…...Mamooth is a hard act to follow but these bobbleheads still talking about "cults" when their side has no wins in 20 years is a hoot.:113::113:

Haha... The denier cult, which exists as only a small subset of one country on the planet, thinks it is the "normal people".

Well, that's what cultism is, after all.
It just tells you how many people are duped by elitists to believe anything. Climate Change is a fraud. At least with humans affecting it.

Needless to say, Greta should bodyguards, as this thread demonstrates how violent and unstable most deniers are.

That's what happens when cults collapse. It's not pretty. The denier cultists now want to blame everyone else except themselves for their own moral and intellectual failings. Others didn't save them from their own stupidity, so others must pay.

Needless to say, Greta should bodyguards, as this thread demonstrates how violent and unstable most deniers are.

That's what happens when cults collapse. It's not pretty. The denier cultists now want to blame everyone else except themselves for their own moral and intellectual failings. Others didn't save them from their own stupidity, so others must pay.

Look in the mirror hairball...you are what happens when cults collapse....listen to yourself...

Forum List

Back