Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

Discussion in 'Environment' started by MarathonMike, Sep 28, 2019.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,087
    Maybe the fucking sheep has it coming! Because whenever you guys talk about the sheep, it's code for "The rich can't be obscenely rich at the wolf's expense."

2. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,994

Who is “we”?

3. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,750
    Muh minorities

4. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,942
    Are you on some sort of medication? If not...you should be. Tell me, do you have any idea how much money union bosses have embezzled from the workers they are supposed to represent over the past 50 years or so? Any idea at all?

5. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,087
    Again, don't really care.

What I do know. We have a middle class because of unions...

Period.

I know that the guys whose balls you like to lick think that's horrible... but most of us think it's pretty cool.

6. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,942
    Of course you don't...becasue you are unable to think...in your bizarro universe, it is fine for people to steal directly from you and become rich so long as they tell you that they are getting you a better deal...

7. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,087
    Well, no, I know they are getting a better deal... that's the point.

We should all have unions...

OOOOOOOHHHHH NOES, Working people getting a fair salary! And having protections from bad managers! The Horror. The horror of it all.

And a government that keeps big businesses from destroying the environment! That's awful.

Next they'll pass a law that you can't like the balls of the rich, and then where will you be.

Ball-Lickers Unions Local 402.

8. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,942
    The rust belt would argue with you...is it a better deal to drive your job overseas because your wages make you uncompetitive?

And your notion that you can't get a fair salary unless you belong to a union is just plain stupid...I have never paid a penny in union dues and have always found myself solidly in the upper middle class since my first job out of college..

9. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,087
    Again, we've been over this. The Rust Belt is the Rust belt because of the bad decisions made in the corner offices. They LOST to Germany and Japan, countries that have stronger unions than we do, and as a result, made a much better product.

Sure you have, buddy... sure you have.

Even if that were true (which I doubt), the fact is that the union raises all prices, even for non-union jobs, because they have to be competitive.

Union membership never exceeded 33%. But since industry has to compete for workers, they've had to match pay and benefits.

Or do you think that it's just a co-incidence that as unions has declined, so has the Middle Class?

10. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,942
    We heard your twisted, distorted version of what happened....the quality of our products dropped because you can't overpay labor and still produce a high quality product and remain competitive.

Luckily, your belief isn't a requisite for being true.....you have already demonstrated that you will believe all manner of dishonesty so long as you think it is good for you..you believe it is fine for union leaders to steal billions out of union dues, and union retirement funds and is just the cost of doing business...it would not be possible for you to better demonstrate the flaws in your thinking that making those proclamations..

And by the way doofus...the middle class has declined with declining manufacturing in this country....and manufacturing has declined because unions have made it impossible to compete in a global market.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019