Greta Van Susteren

I don't like Bill O'Reily because of his constant "Me me me, you're here because of me" crap. I cannot take Sean's voice any more, by the time Greta comes on I've already heard it all. I only like to watch when Steve Hayes is on cause he is nice to look at.

I still kind of blame Greta for OJ getting acquitted. lol

I heart Beck!

Is Hayes the WSJ guy?

He may know his stuff....but he is too much of a gloom and doom guy for my liking. Say the facts....I'm ok with that....but then he adds in HIS perception of what the consequences of something may be...and that is NEVER pretty in his eyes.

I prefer the calm, non-judgmental demeanor of Nancy Grace.

nancy-grace.jpg

I don't like Bill O'Reily because of his constant "Me me me, you're here because of me" crap. I cannot take Sean's voice any more, by the time Greta comes on I've already heard it all. I only like to watch when Steve Hayes is on cause he is nice to look at.

I heart Beck!

Lol, I see you are a "voice" person too, Terry. Certain voices I just can't listen to for long either, such as Hannity, Ann Coulter.

I really like Steve Hays also on Special Report's panel, as someone mentioned here.

I also find it difficult to hear the man I am listening to often, because of his voice, but his message is always awesome and today his feelings are really hurt because nobody has mentioned his name and that is Neil Cavuto. :lol: I was surprised recently to learn he has had MS for some time. He's a good guy, with good guests.

Greta comes on here in Oregon twice a night and because I listen to much news, I save her program for 10:00 p.m.. I need the break..lol

I heart Beck!

Lol, I see you are a "voice" person too, Terry. Certain voices I just can't listen to for long either, such as Hannity, Ann Coulter.

I really like Steve Hays also on Special Report's panel, as someone mentioned here.

I also find it difficult to hear the man I am listening to often, because of his voice, but his message is always awesome and today his feelings are really hurt because nobody has mentioned his name and that is Neil Cavuto. :lol: I was surprised recently to learn he has had MS for some time. He's a good guy, with good guests.

Greta comes on here in Oregon twice a night and because I listen to much news, I save her program for 10:00 p.m.. I need the break..lol
I like Neil, I think he is spot on and love his closing talking points. Oh and I love his laugh, it is infectious.

Ok taking a time out, going to go watch GB with hubby. I find him funny, and I love a man that has deep convictions and has no bones to shed a tear when he is deeply touched. People call him a cry baby, but I bet those that do, cry often themselves. hehehehe

Since she has switched her Fox News show from tabloid to politics, I have become a major fan. She asks the questions of her guests that I want to hear the answers to. She doesn't let her guests spin, and her show clips along at a fast speed. :clap2:

Your thoughts on her show?

I've been thinking the same thing, she has one hell of a show. I started watching her during the last election. She will not let up if she thinks you're spinning or lying. Another thing I like about her is her decent treatment of Sarah Palin while all of her colleagues are falling all over themselves to be mean, childish, and nasty to her.

I heart Beck!

Is Hayes the WSJ guy?

He may know his stuff....but he is too much of a gloom and doom guy for my liking. Say the facts....I'm ok with that....but then he adds in HIS perception of what the consequences of something may be...and that is NEVER pretty in his eyes.

Oldandtired, I think you might be referring to Steve Moore of the WSJ. An economist. Seems to know his "stuff" and I like the way he laughs/smiles often. The gloom and doom seems very real to me. Course I am a Beck fan, too. I believe in his messages.

She is my second favorite show on FNC (The first being Special Report). I like it better when she focuses on political and economic stories instead of the latest tabloid fodder.

Her mouth does creep me out a bit - a little too Clutch Cargo like. But she really can't help that without some pretty extreme surgical intervention.

I like Bret Bair too. And my all time fave, Charles Krauthammar. I also like Bill O-Reilly's show and that he has Dr. K. on once a week now too.

I love Krauthammer and am glad to see more of him on O'Reilly.

I used to watch her many years ago on CNN and I liked her show for the most part.
I was pretty shocked to see her after her plastic surgery.
:eek:

When she came over to FOX I didn't watch her much, mostly because it was a tabloid show. Snore ... wake me when it's over. Now that y'all are telling me she's moved back over to politics, I'll have to give her show another watch.

Special Report is #1 for me! The panel ... Charles, Steve, Juan, Mara, Bill and Bret. Love 'em all!
Beck ... on occassion.
Sheppard ... rarely
Bill ... often. Though his arrogance irritates me.
Hannity ... usually just the lead story. I think I liked him better when the Cryptkeeper ... I mean when Colmes was on with him. Hannity loves the sound of his own voice. I think that's what bugs me about him.

Steve Hayes is yummy.:eusa_drool:

stevehayes.jpg

MMmmm HHhmmmm ... nodding head up and down in agreement .. slight grin on my face.

Forum List

Back