Greta Van Susteren to kick off inauguration of Florida's governor, Rick Scott

Health Beat: Who Is Richard Scott? and Why Is He Saying These Things about Health Care Reform?

The investigation revealed that the hospital chain had been bilking Medicare while simultaneously handing over kickbacks and perks to physicians who steered patients to its hospitals. One can only wonder how many of those patients really needed to be hospitalized—and how many were harmed.
The company did not fight the charges. In 2000, HCA (which by then had expunged “Columbia” from its name) pleaded guilty to no fewer than 14 felonies. Over the next two years, it would pay a total of $1.7 billion in criminal and civil fines. And now . . . .Scott’s back.

A corperation cannot commit a crime, that is done by the man that gave the orders. That man was Rick Scott.

Truth? Can you take it?

HCA did it's fraud BEFORE Rick Scott became CEO.

Nother Truth!

As a Republican Gov. Rick Scott gets to do the redistricting.

suck it up donkey boy. suck it up

From The Florida Independent:

Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren to kick off Scott’s $2.5 million inauguration | Florida Independent: News. Politics. Media

The Florida Independent said:
Fox News anchor and celebrity attorney Greta Van Susteren has been tapped to deliver the keynote speech at Gov.-elect Rick Scott’s inaugural Salute to Women event in Tallahassee next week.

The event, being held at Florida State University, is billed as nonpartisan and will also feature Jennifer Carroll, the state’s first African-American lieutenant governor, and Pam Bondi, Florida’s first female attorney general and a regular Fox News contributor.

The event will kick off a dozen events planned by Scott’s inaugural committee for Jan. 3 and 4, which are slated to cost upwards of $2.5 million — less than half the amount outgoing Gov. Charlie Crist had planned to spend in 2006 before scrapping the festivities altogether.

“Upon reflection, it doesn’t feel right to me when there are people having trouble paying their insurance bills and making ends meet,” Crist told the St. Petersburg Times in 2006. “When I was a child, my grandfather told me every pencil has an eraser for a reason. It’s a good lesson. I’m not perfect.”

So is this not uberpartisan? How many news reporters on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, heck even on MSNBC can you report has done this? Heck, two of their "pundits" were suspended without pay for contributing to politicians...at FOX they openly run and/or support.

Some say "FOXNews" should be made to declare themselves a PAC....I tend to agree.

What say you?

So maybe he should have had Randi Rhodes deliver the keynote? Idiot!

Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren to kick off Scott’s $2.5 million inauguration | Florida Independent: News. Politics. Media

Fox News anchor and celebrity attorney Greta Van Susteren has been tapped to deliver the keynote speech at Gov.-elect Rick Scott’s inaugural Salute to Women event in Tallahassee next week.

The event, being held at Florida State University, is billed as nonpartisan and will also feature Jennifer Carroll, the state’s first African-American lieutenant governor, and Pam Bondi, Florida’s first female attorney general and a regular Fox News contributor.

The event will kick off a dozen events planned by Scott’s inaugural committee for Jan. 3 and 4, which are slated to cost upwards of $2.5 million — less than half the amount outgoing Gov. Charlie Crist had planned to spend in 2006 before scrapping the festivities altogether.

“Upon reflection, it doesn’t feel right to me when there are people having trouble paying their insurance bills and making ends meet,” Crist told the St. Petersburg Times in 2006. “When I was a child, my grandfather told me every pencil has an eraser for a reason. It’s a good lesson. I’m not perfect.”

So is this not uberpartisan? How many news reporters on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, heck even on MSNBC can you report has done this? Heck, two of their "pundits" were suspended without pay for contributing to politicians...at FOX they openly run and/or support.

Some say "FOXNews" should be made to declare themselves a PAC....I tend to agree.

What say you?

What the EFF is your problem?

State your argument like a man and stop barking like a mangy dog.

Are you able to do that?

What say you?

What the EFF is your problem?

State your argument like a man and stop barking like a mangy dog.

Are you able to do that?

you went limp didn't ya, just before ecstasy you went limp. Figures!

I'd like you or one of your fellow RWers to post at least ONE example of such uberpartisan practices from a news organization of the "Lame Stream Media" as you RW-types like to call it.

You people never cease with the moaning and balling and weeping and gnashing of teeth going on and on and on about the ills of "the lame stream media." Yet, you have the audacity to label this thread as whining?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Such hysteria, Marc. Really, you need to calm down. And, just once in a while, try recognizing that people are individuals. There is no such thing as 'you people'. Such statements make you look like a fool. Are you a fool?
Again...you people never stop with the weeping, moaning, balling and gnashing of teeth going on and on and on and on and on about the "Lame Stream Media."

I'm quite calm, in fact I'm actually laughing at my desk. I haven't seen ONE of you Rwers respond with other journalists engaging so politically.

Please...list ONE example...just one. Of course with a link or two...I dare you. By "you" I mean, you people.

I am an individual. I am responsible only for my own opinions, not those of other "RWs". You are not an individual. You demonstrate no ability to critically analyse information and form a reasoned, logical argument based on fact. Instead, you rely on left wing talking points. Sadly, that means I have no respect for you as a poster. This is confirmed by your attention seeking use of large font sizes and an overuse of emocions. You make yourself look an idiot - you need no assistance from me.

You're a fool, Marc.

Coming from you CG, that's a compliment.

TANKS!!!

49izadw.gif

did that post play well to the peanut gallery? just wondering...

you're apparently missing the point. the right has always cried about the 'liberal media' and pretends that fox is 'fair and balanced'.

in the meantime, rupert murdoch's newscorp gave a million dollars to GOP candidates...

five potential presidential candidates are employed by fox...

one of the 'anchors' from fox presided in this particular instance.

if rachel maddow did this, you'd all be tearing your underwear and crying.

and fauxnews continues to be the arm of the repub party (or vice versa)

Last edited:

did that post play well to the peanut gallery? just wondering...

you're apparently missing the point. the right has always cried about the 'liberal media' and pretends that fox is 'fair and balanced'.

in the meantime, rupert murdoch's newscorp gave a million dollars to GOP candidates...

five potential presidential candidates are employed by fox...

one of the 'anchors' from fox presided in this particular instance.

if rachel maddow did this, you'd all be tearing your underwear and crying.

and fauxnews continues to be the arm of the repub party (or vice versa)

Maybe we don't wear any underwear and secondly you disengenious little snowbird obie wan and his cronies have the entire NBC and affiliates in their back pocket so why don't you make a new year's resolution to stop being a hypocrite???? On! and did I mention CNN?

Jeeezzus you do realize a Republican won the election correct?

Greta is far from a far right pundit. If he invited Hanity, Rush or Beck I could understand the uproar, but he invited Greta!

What say you?

Greta is far from a far right pundit. If he invited Hanity, Rush or Beck I could understand the uproar, but he invited Greta!
You miss the point. Its not about singling out Greta...its the fact that FAUXNews consistently has people employed who openly engage in support of one party. Its bias.

The fact that you claim that Greta is the more "moderate" ones actually accentuates my point, because even their moderates openly engage in partisan political activities and support.

snap.jpg

You miss the point. Its not about singling out Greta...its the fact that FAUXNews consistently has people employed who openly engage in support of one party. Its bias.The fact that you claim that Greta is the more "moderate" ones actually accentuates my point, because even their moderates openly engage in partisan political activities and support.

snap.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano[/ame]

:lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand::eusa_eh::afro::blowup::dance:

Forum List

Back