Greta Van Susteren Leaves Fox News For Good

Because of roger ailes. I hear brent hume is taking over for her. Interesting, i may tune in to watch once in a while.

I'm actually serious. I'm wondering why? Did she have dirt on Ailes? Something about Trump? Other Fox politics? She was a Trump worshipper, second only to Hannity..

I'm actually serious. I'm wondering why? Did she have dirt on Ailes? Something about Trump? Other Fox politics? She was a Trump worshipper, second only to Hannity..

Fox settled the law suit with carlson and appoligized to her. So my guess is greta left because its now evident that there was foul play invovled.

Yeah ^^ but not long ago she was celebrating being on Fox for well over a decade. Something feels weird.

Fox settled the law suit with carlson and appoligized to her. So my guess is greta left because its now evident that there was foul play invovled.
Hmm.. Could be. The timing is right for sure. But if Ailes/Fox settled and Fox apologized, what would Greta's beef be? Surely she knew long before this that the allegations were true or false. Was she angry that 20 million wasn't enough for Carlson's settlement? Maybe she offered to testify on behalf of Carlson and they canned her or forced her to walk?

Or??

Yeah ^^ but not long ago she was celebrating being on Fox for well over a decade. Something feels weird.

Hmm.. Could be. The timing is right for sure. But if Ailes/Fox settled and Fox apologized, what would Greta's beef be? Surely she knew long before this that the allegations were true or false. Was she angry that 20 million wasn't enough for Carlson's settlement? Maybe she offered to testify on behalf of Carlson and they canned her or forced her to walk?

Or??

Maybe she didnt know the allegations were true until today. Thats the only thing i can think of. For it to be such an abrupt unceremonious ending you have to figure she's mad about something.

Ailes was in charge. He made the decisions. He is gone and Greta either doesn't know or doesn't like the decision making ability of who replaced him.

^^ So you're saying Greta liked Ailes? And she's leaving because he did? He left quite awhile ago. Why didn't she just walk then if that's the case? It doesn't add up as nicely as it should..

Maybe she didnt know the allegations were true until today. Thats the only thing i can think of. For it to be such an abrupt unceremonious ending you have to figure she's mad about something.
Definitely. Or they are mad about something and are making it look like she's the one who chose to walk?

Because of roger ailes. I hear brent hume is taking over for her. Interesting, i may tune in to watch once in a while.
Wait, Roger Ailes was hitting on her too?
No, she actually stood up for him against Gretchen (or who the fuck she is) Maybe Ailes did or is still doing her? In her contract there was a clause that she was free to leave without breaching it if/when AIies leaves. So is the speculation.

Maybe she just wanted a change? Very few people work at one job their entire lives. Dunno why everyone needs a tinfoil conspiracy

Maybe she just wanted a change? Very few people work at one job their entire lives. Dunno why everyone needs a tinfoil conspiracy
Riiiiiggght. The same day Fox announces a $20 million settlement, Van Susteren just leaves the shop after what, 17 years or so? Sure. It's just a coincidence she leaves her lifelong career and burns that bridge the same day. You realize it's more bizarre to believe it's a coincidence than it is something Greta has a grudge about?

Forum List

Back