Greta Thunberg apologizes for against the wall remark plans a break from climate activism

Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist, apologized Saturday after telling a crowd of young supporters a day earlier — while speaking in English — that politicians should be put “against the wall.”
Greta Thunberg apologizes for ‘against the wall’ remark, plans a break from climate activism

Oh, look the tunes change when they realize .................
Figures infolies would misrepresent what she said and you would mindlessly parrot it.
Here is what she actually said:
"Yesterday I said we must hold our leaders accountable and unfortunately said 'put them against the wall,'" the 16-year-old climate activist tweeted on Saturday. "That's Swenglish: 'att ställa någon mot väggen' (to put someone against the wall) means to hold someone accountable."

"That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language," the Swede continued. "But of course I apologize if anyone misunderstood this. I can not enough express the fact that I — as well as the entire school strike movement — are against any possible form of violence. It goes without saying but I say it anyway."

Who cares?

She is a young woman with an infantile mind who is being manipulated by her parents and the media to push an agenda.

I didn't care when she spoke before the UN, I don't care now. She can stay in climate activism or not. Either way, her arguments are lies and the only way she gets to have any impact is if we give it to her.

B-B-But my handlers told me I could say any stupid shit I wanted to because I was an emotional wittle girl!
B-B-But infolies told me a lie and I was STUPID enough to believe it because I am an emotionally triggered snowflake.

Who cares?

She is a young woman with an infantile mind who is being manipulated by her parents and the media to push an agenda.

I didn't care when she spoke before the UN, I don't care now. She can stay in climate activism or not. Either way, her arguments are lies and the only way she gets to have any impact is if we give it to her.
Another infolies lie. She said nothing about taking a break from climate activism in her tweets!
Only the most gullible SUCKERS swallow infolies lies!
Her actual tweets:
Greta Thunberg on Twitter

Maybe advocating for a World Dictatorship was just a bit much.
Screen+Shot+2019-12-13+at+11.01.22+AM.png

Who cares?

Another infolies lie. She said nothing about taking a break from climate activism in her tweets!
Only the most gullible SUCKERS swallow infolies lies!
Her actual tweets:
Comprehension is something you need to work on.

Who cares. That means no one cares if she is or isn't. Or more importantly, NO ONE should care if she is or isn't. She is a young lady that needs serious help.

Oh, and before you start with the idiocy of, "you're attacking a child"...

openlyMock.jpg

Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist, apologized Saturday after telling a crowd of young supporters a day earlier — while speaking in English — that politicians should be put “against the wall.”
Greta Thunberg apologizes for ‘against the wall’ remark, plans a break from climate activism

Figures infolies would misrepresent what she said and you would mindlessly parrot it.
"Yesterday I said we must hold our leaders accountable and unfortunately said 'put them against the wall,'" the 16-year-old climate activist tweeted on Saturday. "That's Swenglish: 'att ställa någon mot väggen' (to put someone against the wall) means to hold someone accountable."

"That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language," the Swede continued. "But of course I apologize if anyone misunderstood this. I can not enough express the fact that I — as well as the entire school strike movement — are against any possible form of violence. It goes without saying but I say it anyway."

figure you still get shit for facts. and still use the ' source" as a denial at this stage of the game. lol . Because you see Info. wars got it from
upload_2019-12-15_8-39-20.png

upload_2019-12-15_8-49-59.png

figure you still get shit for facts. and still use the ' source" as a denial at this stage of the game. lol . Because you see Info. wars got it from
View attachment 294914

View attachment 294917

As I have shown so many times, the lying scum Right-wing media LIE IN PACKS.
Where exactly in that FAUX image of her tweet does it say she will be taking a break??????

View attachment 294914

View attachment 294917

Where exactly in that FAUX image of her tweet does it say she will be taking a break??????

lol I was messin w/ yah . :11_2_1043:

View attachment 294914

View attachment 294917

Bugsy Thunberg went gangsta.

Forum List

Back