Greta lectures morons

THANK GOD this little fucking brat is not an American

"We demand"???

Who the fuck is this little twat? :laughing0301:

She's what the next generation of liberal assholes will become.

Greta probably next will float or whatevah to Vancouver to team up with The Ginger Pussy-Whipped Eunuch and his Publicity Addicted Thot D-List Actress Mulatto Boss who keeps the severed Ginger Balls locked in her Lock-Box.

Ask Greta where SWEDEN gets its electrical power generation.. She's a bit jaded and short on facts.. 81% is from hydro or nuclear... Then ask her how environmentally responsible large hydro and nuclear are..

I think nuclear could fix anything Global Warming related in about 20 years.. If it needs fixing or not... PLEASE LORD -- let me into just one Q and A with this poor abused child....

I'll save her a heart attack before her 18th birthday....

Ask Greta where SWEDEN gets its electrical power generation.. She's a bit jaded and short on facts.. 81% is from hydro or nuclear... Then ask her how environmentally responsible large hydro and nuclear are..

I think nuclear could fix anything Global Warming related in about 20 years.. If it needs fixing or not... PLEASE LORD -- let me into just one Q and A with this poor abused child....

The problem is or one of the problems is, Greta is not allowed to debate anyone about anything and nobody is allowed to even have a different opinion. There is never an open Q and A with her where the questions are not in advance and also are not from the already brainwashed converted. If ever someone has another opinion or challenges the prearranged opinion they are immediately attacked across the MSM, across Social Media etc.

The entire thing is exactly like a Cult, and Greta herself is in this Cult and like all Cults they operate on exploitation and abuse and she is being exploited and abused and all these idiotic teenagers across the planet who are joining in this Cult are also being exploited and abused and like Greta they don't know that they are. It's all very disturbing.

"We demand"???

Who the fuck is this little twat? :laughing0301:

She has obviously been spoiled by her parents

children who are used to making demands at home think they are entitled to have anything they want

That's the general Leftist thing though, in general they have a Culture of Entitlement where they think they should be given anything they demand and when in real life that doesn't happen they have a massive tantrum and then a massive meltdown. They are essentially very emotionally immature.

The problem is or one of the problems is, Greta is not allowed to debate anyone about anything and nobody is allowed to even have a different opinion. There is never an open Q and A with her where the questions are not in advance and also are not from the already brainwashed converted. If ever someone has another opinion or challenges the prearranged opinion they are immediately attacked across the MSM, across Social Media etc.

The entire thing is exactly like a Cult, and Greta herself is in this Cult and like all Cults they operate on exploitation and abuse and she is being exploited and abused and all these idiotic teenagers across the planet who are joining in this Cult are also being exploited and abused and like Greta they don't know that they are. It's all very disturbing.

If you just can't give this child saint a break, I'm gonna send you a carton of these.. You can line your garden walkway with them....

Greta-Thunberg-prayer-candle-listing.jpg

If you just can't give this child saint a break, I'm gonna send you a carton of these.. You can line your garden walkway with them....

climate-protest-group-extinction-rebellion-holds-protest-blocking-one-of-manchesters-busiest-city-centre-streets-deansgate-james-goddard-who-started-the-yellow-vest-movement-in-britain-attended-the-protest-in-an-attempt-to-interview-the-protesters-WG8YF8.jpg

^^^^ They are literally insane. WTF?!

10 more years from now, the Earth is going to burn up<SARCASM>, this bitch is going to get pregnant and hopefully abort her children....That will teach US a lesson.

View attachment 301814

Exactly if these insane Eco-Leftist Fascists WANT to save the Planet, they should just STFU, stop lecturing everyone with their horsecrap and go ahead and kill themselves.

This way we can reduce Earth's population and at the same time we can all get some fucking peace from their insanity.

You first.

And hey, you've finally got a good use for those guns you're so infatuated with!

Win win!

Coming from someone that lets a child rule them. I actually feel sorry for her, she never had a childhood.

Be afraid.

Be very, very afraid.

Obama proved the whole "American Citizen born in America" thing was just bullshit.

Leave it to The Democrat Party to extend that to the ageist crap about who's eligible to be president.

Look for Greata to be Hillary's main contender for the party's nod.

climate-protest-group-extinction-rebellion-holds-protest-blocking-one-of-manchesters-busiest-city-centre-streets-deansgate-james-goddard-who-started-the-yellow-vest-movement-in-britain-attended-the-protest-in-an-attempt-to-interview-the-protesters-WG8YF8.jpg

^^^^ They are literally insane. WTF?!

It's just too easy to be famous lately... It HELPS if your parents are filthy rich tho...

At least the parents won't have to cheat to get Greta into a great University. LOL....

10 more years from now, the Earth is going to burn up<SARCASM>, this bitch is going to get pregnant and hopefully abort her children....That will teach US a lesson.

View attachment 301814

Exactly if these insane Eco-Leftist Fascists WANT to save the Planet, they should just STFU, stop lecturing everyone with their horsecrap and go ahead and kill themselves.

This way we can reduce Earth's population and at the same time we can all get some fucking peace from their insanity.

You first.

And hey, you've finally got a good use for those guns you're so infatuated with!

Win win!

Coming from someone that lets a child rule them. I actually feel sorry for her, she never had a childhood.

"I actually feel sorry for her, she never had a childhood."

But but but because we eat bacon sammiches and fly on planes WE have stolen her dreams and her childhood or whatever :omg:

greta-thunberg-to-world-leaders-how-dare-you-you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-my-childhood-2.png

Forum List

Back