Greta Gives MSNBC The Finger And Quits!

Eh.. I don't believe she was hate filled or misinformed enough for MSNBC .. and not being a liar didn't help her either. She certainly didn't fit the needs of the drama llama viewers. She's better off leaving before the stench really stuck and ruined her credibility, a wise move.

"Drama llama" is a worthy point. Greta has never been an exciting or demonstrative or passionate or controversial presenter, and that's what sells eyeballs. You want ratings, you need a Bull O'Really banging on the table. TV drones eat that shit up.

Oh ARE you now. So you and Odious are the same poster. Why am I not surprised.

Lay off the narcotics for an hour or two....I exposed Odium as a Putin-bot earlier today after he claimed he'd enjoy seeing several US cities incinerated by russian nukes. As to the OP, I believe who wrote it will become clear once your hallucinations subside.
uhoh3.gif

MSNBC gave Gretta the "finger". Her husband even said "they let her go". She supposedly has a law degree - but I wouldn't want her representing me on a jaywalking charge. She's also a Scientologist. Holy shit...

Either unwilling or unable to join the others in the anti-America, anti-Trump sewer known as MSNBC, Greta is GONE as of today.
:clap2:

A few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening.

ABC_greta_van_susteran_jt_131222_16x9_608.jpg

BREAKING: MSNBC and Greta Van Susteren Agree to Part Ways
Greta is pretty far to the left, but even she isn't that crazy. I'm surprised she even tried.

Either unwilling or unable to join the others in the anti-America, anti-Trump sewer known as MSNBC, Greta is GONE as of today.

A few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening.

Good!

It was only a matter of time.

I especially loved this snippet here...

"Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC"

That's one down, one more to go.

Megyn...you're next.

kkAXP5.gif

Last edited:
I used to watch Greta when she was on CNN and stopped watching her when she was on FOX and started watching her again on MSNBC...

hope this isn't true....she could have used a little more time before throwing up the hands and quitting....
Clearly she was THAT bad. Clearly.

I used to watch Greta when she was on CNN and stopped watching her when she was on FOX and started watching her again on MSNBC...

hope this isn't true....she could have used a little more time before throwing up the hands and quitting....
No, really, she truly was NOT that bad imo....her show was okay and fair and balanced....

people just didn't watch her, more than likely because she came from FOX, or cuz her show was sort of boring....

Either unwilling or unable to join the others in the sewer known as MSNBC, Greta is GONE as of today. :clap2:

But a few days shy of her six-month mark on air, Van Susteren’s business is finished on MSNBC, according to people familiar with the situation. The anchor, whose show struggled to gain traction even as the rest of her colleagues were buoyed by anti-Trump hysteria, has parted ways with the network. She will not appear on the show on Thursday evening.

Sounds like she got dumped for terrible ratings
Being a REAL journalist is hard when the network is nothing more than fake news experts who are experts in Anti American Anti Democracy and Anti President Trump hysteria
Lousy ratings don't help her cause, Homer

like lameassnbc is lighting up the ratings...

No, really, she truly was NOT that bad imo....her show was okay and fair and balanced....

people just didn't watch her, more than likely because she came from FOX, or cuz her show was sort of boring....
See...?

You said it yourself. We agree, :)

I watched her show on Fox and CNN. I disagreed with a lot of her positions, but she was honest and consistent. I would have put her in the 'JFK' liberal category. We need more of those.

Since I'm not a Wolf Blitzer fan, I usually watched her at 6:00 pm - and I thought she sucked. She was a babbling idiot.

Since I'm not a Wolf Blitzer fan, I usually watched her at 6:00 pm - and I thought she sucked. She was a babbling idiot.
She's not an idiot imo.... She's the same as she was when on CNN... and Fox I presume....? She was/is 'old school' and not too contentious...that's how I saw her....

I first began watching her during her coverage of the OJ Trial....

She is friends and drinking buddies with Rachel Maddow on weekends, from what Rachel said when Greta first started...

She didn't quit - she was fired!

She didn't quit. They fired the lying b!tch. Just a couple of days ago she said Democrats think ALL rich people are greedy. A lot of rich people help millions. Buffet and Gates to name a few.

Typical right wing liar. I wrote to the head of NBC with the date and the time of her statement. Along with news organizations, and others working at MSNBC. I hope that helped.

This was never going to work. Fans of that network were never going to watch.

I actually liked her - she was tough yet not rude. She and Rachel Maddow were my favorites.
Really? Even though I am miles from her politics, I think conservative Nicole Wallace does an amazing job. Factual and honest even if her conservative conclusions, to my mind, are dead wrong.

This was never going to work. Fans of that network were never going to watch.

I actually liked her - she was tough yet not rude. She and Rachel Maddow were my favorites.
Really? Even though I am miles from her politics, I think conservative Nicole Wallace does an amazing job. Factual and honest even if her conservative conclusions, to my mind, are dead wrong.

I've not watched her - my watching of cable is limited. Over the winter I caught Greta when I was working out in the gym, and I watch Maddow when I visit my mother simply because the timing works. Greta asked really good questions and was good at keeping the interviewee on topic and cutting through political BS without being rude :)

Forum List

Back